Jump to content
Daveinvt

I did War Within ReCap and now no War Within Campaign

Recommended Posts

I recently did the War Within Recap at level 70 with a character. Afterwards, I went to Stormwind and The War Within questline doesn't appear. I didn't get a Silithus Scroll. When I go to Chromie, there is nothing available, only a greeting. I figured this had something to do with my doing the War Within Recap. I leveled another character to 70, and now exactly the same thing is happening. I tried Blizzard Support, and got info on how to reconnect (??) to the game. There aren't any humans there that can actually read and respond to my issue? 

I would greatly appreciate some help from this forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe if you did The War Within Recap you can't do the campaign normally? If that's the case TW is up now, use that to level and youll hit 80 FAST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...