Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Clin

MM Hunter Enchants

Recommended Posts

Reading the MM Hunter pages on this site I see a recommend that I use Multistrike enchants on everything, the same page also recommends that I use AskMrRobot.  However when I check AMR it says I should change all my enchants to Crit.  Why?  Which enchant should I be using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading the MM Hunter pages on this site I see a recommend that I use Multistrike enchants on everything, the same page also recommends that I use AskMrRobot.  However when I check AMR it says I should change all my enchants to Crit.  Why?  Which enchant should I be using?

If you primarily marksman, then use the crit enchants until you get to 43% buffed. If you play SV or BM somewhat often the the multistrike enchants will be better for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...