Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jorj

Ret Paladin 6.0.3 PvE Guide (Youtube)

Recommended Posts

I've spent some time gathering information from these forums as well as MMOchampion, Elitistjerks and SimCraft and compiled it into a video for ease.

I'd appreciate any feedback and criticisms you might have if I've missed anything or gotten something wrong. I want the guide to be 100% accurate.

 

Thanks for your support!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...