Classic Guide to Warlocks' Best Macros
Welcome to our Macros guide for Warlocks where you will find out what the best macros are for your Warlock in TBC Classic.
Macros are very important to Warlocks. They can help minimize not only the amount of keys you have to press, but also help bring simple quality of life to your gameplay. This page includes some Macros that we suggest you have to maximize your Warlocks potential.
Warlock Macros in TBC Classic
Basic Focus Macro
This is a macro that allows you to see the enemy's cast bar when you otherwise would be too far away to see it, though you must first target whatever you wish to focus.
Destruction Potion Macro
- /use Icon of the Silver Crescent
- /use Scryer’s Bloodgem
- /use Destruction Potion
This is a very useful macro. This will use your on use trinket and Destruction Potion at the same time (Using the top-most Trinket first). It may be preferable to keep a Macro for all cooldowns WITH Destruction Potion in it, as well as a separate macro WITHOUT Destruction Potion. This is simply because there are times when you want to pop your cooldowns but not use a Destruction Potion (Trash Packs, 5mans, etc.). If you are an Orc, it is suggested that you add "/Cast Blood Fury" as an additional line.
Soulwell Summon and Rank Announce Macro
- /cast Ritual of Souls
- /s 2/2 Healthstones
This macro simply just casts your Soulwell, as well as saying what Rank of Improved Healthstone you are specced into. This is not mandatory, but helpful when situating Create Healthstones in Raid.
Ritual of Summoning Announce Macro
- #showtooltip Ritual of Summoning
- /cast Ritual of Summoning
- /s Summoning %t. Click please.
This is a simple Summoning macro. Whenever you begin to Ritual of Summoning someone, it will say who you are Summoning in Raid and Party Chat. This is not mandatory, but very helpful so two people do not waste time summoning the same people.
Healthstone Usage Organizer Macro
- /use item:22105:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
- /use item:22104:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
- /use item:22103:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
This macro will use your Create Healthstone in order, starting with the highest-ranked on that is in your bag.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Page added.
- Changes to Death Knight Character Creation Restrictions Coming
- Free Character Transfers in Wrath Classic: March 3rd
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: March 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 16th
- Season of Mastery Realms Closing This Week, Transfers Open
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: February 9th