Horde Expedition Reputation and Rewards Guide
The Horde Expedition is a Borean Tundra-based faction in WotLK, revolving around expanding the Horde's control of Northrend. Most of the reputation with them is obtained by killing a multitude of enemies in various Dungeons with no reputation tabard equipped.
The Horde Expedition offer a variety of powerful pre-raid items and has unique profession patterns.
The Horde Expedition is a faction of various members of the Horde in Borean Tundra and throughout Northrend. Members of the Horde Expedition are primarily found in Borean Tundra in Warsong Hold.
There are several quests scattered throughout Northrend that will grant you Reputation with the Horde Expedition, but the vast majority of your rep will come from doing Dungeons with no faction-specific tabard equipped — killing mobs inside of Heroic dungeons without a tabard equipped grants a small amount of reputation for each kill and more for bosses. Kills against elites inside of the dungeons will grant between 9 and 23 reputation depending on the mob type.
Gara Skullcrush is the quartermaster for the Horde Expedition; she can be found in the center of Warsong Hold in the middle of Borean Tundra.
|Bulwark of the Warchief
|Sin'dorei Recurve Bow
|Charged Wand of the Cleft
|Plans: Titanium Plating
|Arcanum of the Savage Gladiator
- 10 Oct. 2023: Updated for Phase 4
- 16 Sep. 2022: Page added.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2