Rogue PvP Guides for WotLK Classic
Rogues excel in PvP as they have multiple different crowd controls, interrupts, and ways to counter their foes. A well played Rogue is one of the most deadly forces in the arena, having a toolkit that allows them to win in almost any situation.
- Subtlety — Subtlety is THE PvP spec for Rogues. It offers increased survivability, burst damage and utility through its many different, unique talents and spells. Subtlety vastly outperforms both Combat and Assassination specs in a PvP environment.
Rogue Macros and Addons in Wrath of the Lich King
Macros and Addons can greatly benefit your gameplay, especially in a high-paced environment like PvP where no two encounters are the exact same. Macros specifically can lessen the time it takes you to perform an action by combining two commands into a single button. Addons can increase the amount of information you are receiving in order to be able to better make a decision as to what your next move should be. Listed below are our guides for Rogue-specific Addons and Macros; most of these are targeted towards PvE but can also be quite useful for PvP.
Subtlety Rogue Specific PvP Guides in Wrath of the Lich King
Listed below are links to our guides made specifically for Subtlety Rogue PvP. Inside these guides we will go over the optimal specialization, best gear, and some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your character in PvP scenarios.
Rogue Arena Compositions in Wrath of the Lich King
If you are interested in learning more about a variety of Arena compositions featuring a Rogue and its relative strength in PvP, please consult our guides on them below:
- 01 Jan. 2024: Updated for Phase 5.
- 28 Sep. 2023: Guide updated for Phase 4.
- 14 Jun. 2023: Added for Phase 3.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2