Damien

Aggro Zoo Standard

16 posts in this topic

If Dark peddler is not a possibility, but i still want to use the deck. Is there a minion or spell that can fill in for the peddlers?

Removing Dark Peddler severely impacts the deck :( Did you go through your card collection to disenchant some that you'll never need? I can't really think of any minion that you could replace it with.

dark peddler as mentioned by sottle is the most flexible card in zoo decks and you can play it on curve or coin it and still get class specific cards that you will use later in the turns ahead so i dont think there is any reasonable sub for this card 

for crafting cards from adventures ,,as far as i know your able to a specific card only if you unlocked it from its dedicated wing so i dont think you have the ability to craft it for now ..just farm the adventure or just buy it 

what i do usually is farm the first 2 wings for 1400 gold takes about 3 weeks max then buy the rest of the adventure for really cheap so goodluck and hopefully yoo get your hands on the cards you need soon !!

Dark Peddler is absolutely crucial in this build of Zoo. It's not simply value and flexibility, but an invaluable strategical piece of your game puzzle : with whooping 2 maindechk Soulfire you can easily end up discarding your damage cards : aforementioned 4-damage spell and Power Overwhelming, or just simply don't draw it reliably. Given  this build's emphasis on capitalizing on these cards, I think you should switch to entierly different, more minion-heavy composition of Zoo if you don't have access do Dark Peddler.

1 person likes this

so in a conclusive manner to the whole post ..you need the dark peddler mate so goodluck again and hopefully you get the card soon 

The problem is that i am very against spending my money on the game, and i simply dont have the coins to buy the first win of League of Explorers to get the peddler. If i had the coins or the patience to save up to get them i would buy it, but i dont. That is why i asked if something would work instead of peddler.

It doesn't take long to farm the gold needed. You can easily get 100+ Gold every day, so in 1 week, you can unlock the first wing :)

With the average of ~56 gold per day from quest, you would have to win about 15 times to get those 100g, which isn't possible for some players, including myself. Anyway, to get the most gold per day, reroll all 40g and 50g quests, and play as many games with aggro decks as possible. This way you will be able to earn enough gold in about 12 days without spending too much time on the game.

It really doesn't take long to save for coins, it just seems a task at first glance.

If you play regularly you can earn 100 coins from 30 wins + your daily (40-60), so its possible to have it within just a few days.

I highly recommend saving your coins for wings regardless as you get essential legionaries to other decks plus cards you can dust if desperate.

More on topic, the amount of times Dark Peddler has given me an overwhelming advantage makes this card to me the MVP.

Mulliganing against specific classes:

I'm running a deck similar to this one and I have a few questions on mulliganing, mainly:

1. Vs mirror: Against aggressive deck (mirror) I would keep Imp Gang Boss if I'm on the coin. Any thoughts on this?
  2. Vs Shaman: If I have a void walker, a knife and an abusive, should I mulligan the knife only or both knife and abusive? I'm thinking of trogg / wolf spirits.
  3. Are there any situations where you'd keep the Darkshire or I.G.B. (maybe control warrior on coin)?
  4. Mid Range Hunter: I'm losing *a lot* vs this deck (33% winrate over 18 matches). Any tips? I usually do the standard mulligan (1's void + flame + posessed)

2 hours ago, Guest Sberoch said:

Replace for the Imp Gang Boss?

Harvest Golem. I guess we should make a FAQ to include card swaps, as I can recall that being said like 10000 times already. 

Argent Horserider is also good, but they are not exactly the same card. I'd stick to former while farming BrM.

2 hours ago, Paracel said:

Harvest Golem. I guess we should make a FAQ to include card swaps, as I can recall that being said like 10000 times already. 

It was said only twice, and that was in regular Zoo for standard and regular Zoo for wild, which I feel like that is "rare" enough. As for the swaps FAQ, could you tell us more about the idea? Like, adding a swap for each card would be way too time consuming, so we need a different solution.

There already is a section for card swaps in the main article (see the bottom part).  Any other suggestions for card swaps that do not make it into the official guide will come in this forum thread.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor