Harvest Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harvest Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harvest Golem is a minion that is very difficult to remove cleanly for many classes. Although it represents a lot of value in a vacuum, it has been phased out of many decks because its attack power is too low to interact favourably with other minions around the same point in the game.
Harvest Golem was previously seen very commonly as the 3-drop of choice in many decks. However, as more and more cards have been added to the game, most decks have found a superior alternative that fits their gameplan better. Even Mech decks such as Mech Mage and Mech Shaman often prefer to useas their 3-drop as it has more of a direct impact on the board.
In Arena, Harvest Golem is an extremely powerful pick. Although it has been devalued slightly by the addition of several 3/4 minions in the 3-drop slot. It is still very strong.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards