Harvest Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harvest Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harvest Golem is a minion that is very difficult to remove cleanly for many classes. Although it represents a lot of value in a vacuum, it has been phased out of many decks because its attack power is too low to interact favourably with other minions around the same point in the game.
Harvest Golem was previously seen very commonly as the 3-drop of choice in many decks. However, as more and more cards have been added to the game, most decks have found a superior alternative that fits their gameplan better. Even Mech decks such as Mech Mage and Mech Shaman often prefer to useas their 3-drop as it has more of a direct impact on the board.
In Arena, Harvest Golem is an extremely powerful pick. Although it has been devalued slightly by the addition of several 3/4 minions in the 3-drop slot. It is still very strong.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck