Table of Contents
Harvest Golem is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Harvest Golem is a minion that is very difficult to remove cleanly for many classes. Although it represents a lot of value in a vacuum, it has been phased out of many decks because its attack power is too low to interact favourably with other minions around the same point in the game.
2. Constructed Play
Harvest Golem was previously seen very commonly as the 3-drop of choice in many decks. However, as more and more cards have been added to the game, most decks have found a superior alternative that fits their gameplan better. Even Mech decks such as Mech Mage and Mech Shaman often prefer to use Spider Tank as their 3-drop as it has more of a direct impact on the board.
In Arena, Harvest Golem is an extremely powerful pick. Although it has been devalued slightly by the addition of several 3/4 minions in the 3-drop slot. It is still very strong.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists