Harvest Golem — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Harvest Golem is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Harvest Golem is a minion that is very difficult to remove cleanly for many classes. Although it represents a lot of value in a vacuum, it has been phased out of many decks because its attack power is too low to interact favourably with other minions around the same point in the game.
Harvest Golem was previously seen very commonly as the 3-drop of choice in many decks. However, as more and more cards have been added to the game, most decks have found a superior alternative that fits their gameplan better. Even Mech decks such as Mech Mage and Mech Shaman often prefer to useas their 3-drop as it has more of a direct impact on the board.
In Arena, Harvest Golem is an extremely powerful pick. Although it has been devalued slightly by the addition of several 3/4 minions in the 3-drop slot. It is still very strong.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck