Mortal Coil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mortal Coil is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mortal Coil is an innocuous-looking card, but it has a very powerful effect. In actual gameplay, it turns out that you can almost always use Mortal Coil to kill a minion, and so get to draw a card for 1 Mana on a regular basis. It is a great defense against highly aggressive decks, which will often use minions with only 1 Health.
Mortal Coil is almost an automatic inclusion in slower Warlock decks. The ability to cycle is still an important one, even when you have Defile, where the point of damage can often be used to complete a chain reaction that clears the entire enemy board.available. It also has fantastic synergy with
Mortal Coil is a very good card in Arena. The card draw helps to make your deck more consistent, which is one of the big problems that Arena decks can suffer.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List