Mortal Coil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mortal Coil is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mortal Coil is an innocuous-looking card, but it has a very powerful effect. In actual gameplay, it turns out that you can almost always use Mortal Coil to kill a minion, and so get to draw a card for 1 Mana on a regular basis. It is a great defense against highly aggressive decks, which will often use minions with only 1 Health.
Mortal Coil is almost an automatic inclusion in slower Warlock decks. The ability to cycle is still an important one, even when you have Defile, where the point of damage can often be used to complete a chain reaction that clears the entire enemy board.available. It also has fantastic synergy with
Mortal Coil is a very good card in Arena. The card draw helps to make your deck more consistent, which is one of the big problems that Arena decks can suffer.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens