Mortal Coil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mortal Coil is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mortal Coil is an innocuous-looking card, but it has a very powerful effect. In actual gameplay, it turns out that you can almost always use Mortal Coil to kill a minion, and so get to draw a card for 1 Mana on a regular basis. It is a great defense against highly aggressive decks, which will often use minions with only 1 Health.
Mortal Coil is almost an automatic inclusion in slower Warlock decks. The ability to cycle is still an important one, even when you have Defile, where the point of damage can often be used to complete a chain reaction that clears the entire enemy board.available. It also has fantastic synergy with
Mortal Coil is a very good card in Arena. The card draw helps to make your deck more consistent, which is one of the big problems that Arena decks can suffer.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck