Mortal Coil — Warlock Card
Table of Contents
Mortal Coil is a Warlock-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mortal Coil is an innocuous-looking card, but it has a very powerful effect. In actual gameplay, it turns out that you can almost always use Mortal Coil to kill a minion, and so get to draw a card for 1 Mana on a regular basis. It is a great defense against highly aggressive decks, which will often use minions with only 1 Health.
Mortal Coil is almost an automatic inclusion in slower Warlock decks. The ability to cycle is still an important one, even when you have Life Tap available. It also has fantastic synergy with Defile, where the point of damage can often be used to complete a chain reaction that clears the entire enemy board.
Mortal Coil is a very good card in Arena. The card draw helps to make your deck more consistent, which is one of the big problems that Arena decks can suffer.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck