Bilefin Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bilefin Tidehunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bilefin Tidehunter is a card that can be more powerful than it may first appear. Although it may seem easy to dismiss this card in the same way as, a card that is almost never seen in competitive decks, the 1/1 Taunt can be very powerful to protect more important targets on your board from obvious trades.
In Constructed, Bilefin Tidehunter is on the fringes of being good enough to play in various aggressive decks such as Aggro Paladin and Zoo, and often rotates in and out of these builds. In a Murloc-based deck it is a much stronger consideration.
Bilefin Tidehunter is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck