Bilefin Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bilefin Tidehunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bilefin Tidehunter is a card that can be more powerful than it may first appear. Although it may seem easy to dismiss this card in the same way as Murloc Tidehunter, a card that is almost never seen in competitive decks, the 1/1 Taunt can be very powerful to protect more important targets on your board from obvious trades.
In Constructed, Bilefin Tidehunter is on the fringes of being good enough to play in various aggressive decks such as Aggro Paladin and Zoo, and often rotates in and out of these builds. In a Murloc-based deck it is a much stronger consideration.
Bilefin Tidehunter is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide