Bilefin Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bilefin Tidehunter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bilefin Tidehunter is a card that can be more powerful than it may first appear. Although it may seem easy to dismiss this card in the same way as Murloc Tidehunter, a card that is almost never seen in competitive decks, the 1/1 Taunt can be very powerful to protect more important targets on your board from obvious trades.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bilefin Tidehunter is on the fringes of being good enough to play in various aggressive decks such as Aggro Paladin and Zoo, and often rotates in and out of these builds. In a Murloc-based deck it is a much stronger consideration.
In Arena, Bilefin Tidehunter is a reasonable card. Murloc Tidehunter is already an acceptable card and Bilefin Tidehunter is arguably an upgrade.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard