Bilefin Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bilefin Tidehunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bilefin Tidehunter is a card that can be more powerful than it may first appear. Although it may seem easy to dismiss this card in the same way as, a card that is almost never seen in competitive decks, the 1/1 Taunt can be very powerful to protect more important targets on your board from obvious trades.
In Constructed, Bilefin Tidehunter is on the fringes of being good enough to play in various aggressive decks such as Aggro Paladin and Zoo, and often rotates in and out of these builds. In a Murloc-based deck it is a much stronger consideration.
Bilefin Tidehunter is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck