Bilefin Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bilefin Tidehunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bilefin Tidehunter is a card that can be more powerful than it may first appear. Although it may seem easy to dismiss this card in the same way as Murloc Tidehunter, a card that is almost never seen in competitive decks, the 1/1 Taunt can be very powerful to protect more important targets on your board from obvious trades.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bilefin Tidehunter is on the fringes of being good enough to play in various aggressive decks such as Aggro Paladin and Zoo, and often rotates in and out of these builds. In a Murloc-based deck it is a much stronger consideration.
Bilefin Tidehunter is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild