Astrologian Job Changes in Endwalker Patch 6.0
This page includes all of the changes that were made to the Astrologian job in the release patch of Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, Patch 6.0.
Astrologian Spell Changes in Patch 6.0
In Endwalker, Astrologian receives a slight rework to the card system. Divination is no longer attached to seals, the effects of Minor Arcana has also been changed, and they receive a new buff for themselves to use seals on. Earthly Star's range has also been greatly increased. Its capstone action is a spell that will heal the party of a percentage of all damage taken for a duration after it is activated, allowing the Astrologian to bring the party back from the brink of death.
Changes to Astrologian Spells
- cure potency changed from 400 to 500.
- cure potency changed from 330 to 400, and cast time changed from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- cure potency changed from 700 to 800, and cast time changed from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- now restores the target's HP with a potency of 250. It grants the additional effect of Regen for 15 seconds with a 250 cure potency.
- can no longer be used to shield. This spell now only grants the Regen effect. Its cast time was changed from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
- potency changed from 140 to 120, and MP cost changed from 600 to 400.
- potency changed from 170 to 160.
- potency changed from 210 to 190.
- potency changed from 60 to 55.
- potency changed from 250 to 230.
New Astrologian Spells
- deals unaspected damage with a potency of 250.
- deals unaspected damage with a potency of 130 to target and all enemies nearby it.
- deals unaspected damage to all nearby enemies with a potency of 250 for the first enemy, and 40% less for all remaining enemies. Additionally, it grants Macrocosmos to self and all nearby party members for 15 seconds. The action changes to upon execution. For the effect's duration, 50% of damage taken is compiled. The ability restores HP equal to a cure of 200 potency plus compiled damage when the effect expires or upon execution of . The amount restored cannot exceed the target's maximum HP. This action does not share a recast timer with any other actions.
Astrologian Ability Changes in Patch 6.0
Changes to Astrologian Abilities
- 's potency now increases up to 900 as the target's HP decreases, reaching its maximum value when the target has 30% HP or less. The potency used to increase up to 1,100 without the maximum value effect.
- has been completely revamped. Using this ability draws a card (arcanum) from your divining deck. Only one arcanum can be drawn at a time. The arcanum's effect can be triggered using the action . This ability has 2 charges and restores 5% of the user's maximum MP and grants Clarifying Draw, allowing the execution of .
- now only has 1 charge as opposed to 3. Additionally, this can only be executed while under the effect of Clarifying Draw.
- no longer requires seals to play. Now, this ability increases damage dealt by self and nearby party members by 6% for 15 seconds.
- now restores own HP and the HP of all nearby party members with a cure potency of 200. This ability also grants Regen to all party members in its range with a cure potency of 100 for 15 seconds.
- 's Stellar Burst potency changed from 100 to 205. Stellar Explosion's potency changed from 150 to 310. The radius of this ability has been changed from 8 to 20 yalms.
- 's learning level has changed from 50 to 70, and its recast time changed from 1 second to 60 seconds.
- now has a maximum of two charges and no longer has a Nocturnal Sect effect.
- now increases healing magic potency by 20% for 20 seconds. Additionally, when casting or , erects a magicked barrier which nullifies damage.
New Astrologian Abilities
- grants an effect using the astrosigns read from your divining deck. This ability can only be executed after reading three astrosigns. Effects granted are determined by the number of different types of astrosigns read. 1 Sign Type grants Harmony of Spirit, 2 Sign Types grant Harmony of Spirit and Harmony of Body, and 3 Sign Types grants Harmony of Spirit, Harmony of Body, and Harmony of Mind. Harmony of Spirit gradually restores own MP. Harmony of Body reduces spell cast time and recast time, and auto-attack delay by 10%. Harmony of Mind Effect increases damage dealt and healing potency by 5%. These effects last for 15 seconds.
- Triggers the effect of your drawn minor arcanum.
- reduces damage taken by self or target party member by 10% for 8 seconds. Additionally, this ability restores HP at the end of the effect's duration with a cure potency of 500.
- triggers the healing effect of , restoring HP equal to a cure of 200 potency plus 50% of compiled damage. The amount restored cannot exceed the target's maximum HP.
Astrologian Arcana Changes in Patch 6.0
The Major Arcana have been updated to grant Solar, Lunar, or Celestial Signs instead of Seals. Only one arcanum effect can be applied to a target at a time.
- now deals unaspected damage with a potency of 250 to all nearby enemies.
- now restores own HP and the HP of all nearby party members with a cure potency of 400.
Removed Astrologian Actions
Diurnal Sect, Nocturnal Sect, and Sleeve Draw were removed in Patch 6.0.
Astrologian Trait Changes in Patch 6.0
New Astrologian Traits
- Enhanced Draw grants Clarifying Draw after executing .
- Enhanced Draw II grants a Solar Sign, Lunar Sign, or Celestial Sign according to your arcanum played in combat.
- Malefic Mastery IV upgrades to .
- Gravity Mastery upgrades to .
- Enhanced Healing Magic increases the healing potency all global cooldown healing spells.
- Enhanced Celestial Intersection allows the accumulation of charges for two consecutive uses of .
- 19 Dec. 2021: Page added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- FFXIV PLL #74 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 1
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12