FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
varus

looking for some help

Hi everyone. I'm both new to the forum as well as hearthstone. Right now I have a warlock zoo deck as it seemed to be the best deck for to start out. However I am more of a control player. Seeing as funds are kind of limited for the time being and I don't want to waste dust on a deck only to change my mind, I'm curious as to what the community thinks may be the best control deck and/or the easiest to play. Right now I'm debating on either a warrior or rogue control. Anyways thanks for time and answers

Ramp Druid is very simple to play once you get the hand of it, and is extremely strong at the moment. We also have guides up for a variety of ways to build it for different budgets.

Control Warrior is a mainstay of the game, and is definitely an effective choice, it's on a nice middle ground in terms of difficulty to play, but it is prohibitively expensive to build if you're on a tight budget.

Control Rogue I would stay away from initially, for a new player, it's probably one of the tougher Control decks to play.

Hope that helps.

I have plans for a warlock control deck that is spell heavy with a few big demons. The object to it is use cards to put big demons on the boar early.

My best advice would be to check out the decks/guides that Icy Veins has provided. I started with said decks and used them to learn the class and their niches. The next step is for you to decide. Good luck mate!

Edited by Needmoar