FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
realbufu

Need Help for Butcher Mythic Arms DPS

Hi Guys,

i need some help to improve my ST DPS for my Arms Spec.
In cleave fights in HM I'm about 60-80% of Ranking and keep up with the top dds, but at Butcher i'm to low atm to help my guild, so i must stand out of the raid.

Heres my armory "eu.battle.net/wow/character/frostwolf/Realbufu/ "
and here are the logs warcraftlogs.com/reports/x8bzG3F94fDJQKPj#boss=1706&wipes=1&type=damage-done&source=108

My Armory shows fury, just remove the offhand

Arms sucks for single target, pure single target fights you should be fury as it deals the most damage ST.

I know little on the subject, but looks like all top use scabbards so mml is correct. Ignore kulia rankings show otherwise, a warrior who has proven what the charts show speaking up would be nice

Arms warriors topping the charts are pretty much getting lucky on their execute crits. On sustained single target (outside of Execute phase), Arms is worse than Fury, but Arms' Execute hits like a bomb, esepcially if it crits/multistrikes. If you look at all the top parses and remove the execute phase (i.e. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/k9XLZpxVMyRPgN2f#fight=29&type=damage-done&start=8673318&end=8859718for the current top parse) you can see that Arms damage isn't that impressive.

So just keep in mind that Arms damage is heavily reliant on the execute phase and good execute RNG (and Scabbard + Cooldown stacking), therefore any attempt that ends before the 20% mark, your damage will be much lower than what it can be.

Post Arms un-buff, Fury will offer a similar performance overall, but with less variance.