FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #58 - Moonkin Hatchling

You guys already did alot, but if you are going to expand the guides then Achievements, Challenge modes are a good option. Keep up the good work.

New guides, let me think... Maybe few older aspects of the game: old factions reputations guides (Vanilla, TBC, WotLK), guide for low time consuming Insane in the Membrane achi, older raids tactics. Mounts and pets collecting guides also will be nice.

I'm amazed at the wealth of information that can be sourced from the site, a great job from all contributors Posted Image A pet battle guide would be a welcome addition. Good Luck to everyone

First of all, great job on all the guides, they are a huge help!

What I really like doing and would love to see you guys start covering is soloing old raid content. Specifically, guides on how to solo different old raid bosses from different class perspectives.

I would love to see pvp guides or BG guides (especially tactics for the newer ones). Would be awesome to see Icy Veins spreading out from PvE to PvP. Love you guys :)

Besides you cover almost everything,

You could create guides about the challenge mode DGs. Best armor to run, CCs, shortcuts.

Keep up the good work, i like your site :)

I personally would like to see more tank specific guides for dungeons and raids, something that directs us to whats important. rather then long guides directed towards all classes.

i'd also like a moonkin :)

I would like to see mounts and where and how to get them from locations. This site is amazing and ive only just started using it. Keep up the great job.

• Like 1

A guide for what makes an item from an earlier release worth keeping. Should we try and find slots to store any or all Purple items we gain?

I've only joined today, but this site is Tops, can't wait to really have a chance to read all that is here

Edited by Frostchild

Pet Battles guide, please!

I can't find a good one and I know you will make an excellent guide like with all your guides :3

( brohoof anyone? :D

Great site! I found it a few weeks ago after getting back into WoW. I had been out of the game since vanilla, and this site has made the transition back into the game so much easier.

As for a additional guide - I agree with the earlier suggestion that a guide to soloing old content would be great. I missed all three previous expansions and would love to know how to solo some of the old raids so I can see what I missed.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

It might already be in the works, but an Order of the Cloud Serpent reputation would be great. A Lorewalkers guide would be nice too, but might be unnecessary for how easy it is.

Keep up the great work guys!

Sign in to follow this