Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem

Digital Impact eSports

1 post in this topic

Digital Impact is a new gaming community looking to recruit Hearthstone players to fill our ranks, practice with us, and play in tournaments such as ESL, and in-house tournaments for various prizes. It doesn't matter if you're new or if you've played since beta, we would love the chance to teach you or learn from you. We're open to all ranks and skill levels. Come check us out at - www.digital-impact.org - all you have to do is click New Member Application at the top and answer like 5 questions so that we have a way to contact you. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully I'll see you soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Pirate Rogue Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Token Druid Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Mill Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By LanceFW
      http://i.imgur.com/4y6HcUV.png[/img]     Valiant Vengeance was created about 7 years ago by the same leadership that is held today. We are a progression minded semi-hardcore guild who has raided since WoTLK. Each raid tier we have gotten progressively better at our pace and we plan to be a competing guild in Legion. VV raids 3 nights a week for a total of 9 hours a week.   Progression: 7/7M EN (Realm First) 2/3M ToV 9/10H NH   Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific Raid Days Tues, Thurs, and Sun Loot System: EPGP Voice Comm: Discord   Current Recruitment Needs:   Tank Will make considerations 1 RDPS of any class . 1 Strong healer with a dps off spec as a bonus All applications regardless of role and spec will be considered if you can make our raid times and perform to our standards.   Our guild is comprised of members who have been with us for quite awhile, over several raid tiers and and expansions. We are pretty close knit and are wishing to add to the team. Just because we are progression minded and serious about raiding does not mean we do not have fun and just be friends. VV is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. If you are seeking a friendly, fun guild to raid with and be competitive with in Legion, VV is the place for you!   For any questions please add me on Btag or apply on our Guildsite. Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 Co-GM: Lance#1115 Guild Site: valiantvengeance.enjin.com  
    • By Shine
      Heya all,
      I know @Cablenerd already made a post for this but since he's currently not very active I'm (partly) taking over some of his recruiting.

Our clan is called the Marauders and we are working heavily on our overwatch department. We are currently starting to form teams and will be having practice nights to work on general tactics/knowledge/skill in overwatch. Once a month we will hold an in-clan tourney between different teams in 6v6 as well as 3v3 and 1v1 situations.
      Obviously we are looking for YOU to join our ranks.
      If you are interested hop over to the website of awesomeness and submit an application. Make sure to mention me (LORDmeSH1NE) as your reference if you do.
      Do you have any questions or remarks? Don't hesitate to comment here or send me a message.
      I hope to more people coming in so we as a clan can be healthy and prosperous.
      Make sure to smile at least once every day. (especially after killing symmetra)
      Shine