FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
federil

Help with dps/damage

Hello friends, I would like to give me a hand with my dps retribution paladin, I'm not sure my stats despite what they say reforge pages, I think my dps is below normal and no longer I'm doing wrong, this is my character: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/quelthalas/Zann/simple. I have no logs of fights, but my dps in fights mogu shan, which is the raid I'm doing currently is between 49 and 52 k, never rises to that and I can never be at the top. The rotation I use is recommended in icy veins Guides, follow it to the letter whenever possible. I wish you could help me, of course thank you very much, Greetings ...

Hello friends, I would like to give me a hand with my dps retribution paladin, I'm not sure my stats despite what they say reforge pages, I think my dps is below normal and no longer I'm doing wrong, this is my character: http://us.battle.net...as/Zann/simple. I have no logs of fights, but my dps in fights mogu shan, which is the raid I'm doing currently is between 49 and 52 k, never rises to that and I can never be at the top. The rotation I use is recommended in icy veins Guides, follow it to the letter whenever possible. I wish you could help me, of course thank you very much, Greetings ...

Hi there. I don't know how this post got lost to me. I apologize for the delay in answering you.

Your character's set up in terms of stats and gems/enchants is good. Without logs, it's very difficult to tell anything about what is happening in your fights, sadly. Keep in mind, though, that your weapon will surely drag your DPS down a lot when compared to players with even LFR weapons.

If you had some logs, I'd be glad to look at them.

Aye, without logs it's hard to help much.

Worth consideration - how clean is your UI, can you see and move freely without issue?

Are you using hotkeys or clicking? Change to hotkeys if you aren't already using them for all your main rotation abilities.

Are you aware of how to appropriately multi-target? Check and confirm. (basically, aside from Seal of Righteousness, you now use your 'AoE' abilities at 2 targets).

Check your raid buffs, some RLs aren't sensitive to buffs and if you're running without melee haste, that could hurt a lot.

Finally, this is something I've always done as ret and will yield a decent boost in dps if you can do it without screwing yourself up. Any fight with two targets that persist for any period of time, focus one and dont let your Censure stack fall off. Censure does decent damage at 5 stacks and a simple macro will allow you to cast your judgement at it without switching off your current target. Works for Stone Guards (sometimes, depends on the RNG of the dog's buffs), Garalon, Will in certain circumstances, Elegon if you need to switch briefly, etc etc.

Good luck, and do grab some logs if you can :D