FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Odlivian

Raid Leader Loot Addon

Hi guys,

is there an addon that assists the raid leader with loot distribution?

Would be nice if the master looter sees for which raid member the particular item is the biggest upgrade.

Odi

Rclootcouncil you need your raiders to install the addon as well for it to work.

When you have it running you can assign council members manually or by rank (officer)

When loot drops, everyone gets a loot window replacing the Blizzard UI which gives the option to Need, Offspec, Minor Upgrade, or Pass.

The addon sorts the players who needed the roll based on Need> minor/offspec. It will list the players rank in the guild (core>trial). It will list the players current ilvl, and also you can mouseover and see the item that would be getting replaced.

Players on the council can vote and see each others votes but it's the master looters final decision on who gets the item.

Players can also add notes to particular items (e.g. "this item is my bis I won't replace until next tier")

Edited by Cantdoit

epgp loot master also has the exact same functionality that you've listed for rclootcouncil. 

I like EPGP loot master as well. I hate the EPGP system, but the addon is superb for a Loot Council as well.

I'm also looking for a loot distribution add-on, i think im asking the impossible, but what i am after is this:

1, i loot the body

2, it automatically links the loot in raid

3, i click on the loot i want people to roll for

4, the addon should say something like "roll for" ect,

5, once the addon has said "roll" it then begins a countdown timer, with the master looter able to select how long in seconds, either 5 or 10 seconds it lasts.

6, the addon then automatically gives the loot to the highest roller.

I know this exactly what we do manually in raids, but im sure there is a addon that does this so to speed up the raid, any idea's?

On 2. Mai 2016 at 3:24 PM, Macca said:

I'm also looking for a loot distribution add-on, i think im asking the impossible, but what i am after is this:

1, i loot the body

2, it automatically links the loot in raid

3, i click on the loot i want people to roll for

4, the addon should say something like "roll for" ect,

5, once the addon has said "roll" it then begins a countdown timer, with the master looter able to select how long in seconds, either 5 or 10 seconds it lasts.

6, the addon then automatically gives the loot to the highest roller.

I know this exactly what we do manually in raids, but im sure there is a addon that does this so to speed up the raid, any idea's?

This sounds like WoW-standart Loot-System.

If you open the Loot-Window, there ist the option "Ask for Roll" (ore something like that). Ever People gets now the Loot-Window where they can chose beween Main, second, no-need.

I'm using Exorsus Raidtool to look at players actual wearing gear. This AddOn does much more, but there is the "Raid inspection" too. it show also if playes haven't gems or entchantments.