FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Karthauzi

Avenger´s Shield Proc and Sacred Shield

Hello,

I investigated today in a HC Raid and some HC dungeons the Avenger´s Shield proc in context with Sacred Shield!

It seems that the Avenger´s Shield proc procs more often if Sacred Shield is deactivated. (u parry and dodge)

Thats for me a increase in holy power generation and so in survivability with the new Haste buff we became.

So we can switch from Sacred Shield to Eternal Flame to get an little extra heal over time.

Greetings

Edited by Karthauzi

I am not shure, but as i know, first you try parry/block attack, and if it fails - mob hit you and your shield. Also all prot-paladins going with SS, i think there is reason for it.

Seeing as how all of the current simming by Theck makes no mention of this interaction between Sacred Shield and the proc I think this is not the case. You still dodge or parry just as much with the shield up or down. Sacred Shield is *significantly* better than Eternal Flame, so I urge you to continue using Sacred Shield.