FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PjompN

Need some help with my deck

I made a simliar deck tho i need all the help i can get to make it perform smoother

A couple of examples, whethever if i should use 1 or 2 unstable portals?, add explosive sheep for rush deck control? run 2-3 secrets and a mad scientist, but the problem is that this might be quite bad if u actually have the secrets in ur hand since it will probably be quite slow? swap lil' exorcist? Recently swapped 2 Harvest golems to 2 Spider tanks since spider tanks is way stronger and gives alot more power since harvest golems are for deathrattle decks wich i was kind of stupid not to notice that i should have done this swap earlier, also this small change made alot of improvement to the deck and made me win games alot easier so yea, there are many possibilities.

As u can see i have many questions and wonders about swapping and adding few cards to the deck to make it a really good and strong deck, all help is appriciated, dont worry to give some tips and improvement of this deck.

i'd say use Harrison Jones instead of Ooze, tho i don't have that card yet.

Link to my deck: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/187744-mage-control-at-every-corner

I'd say get rid of the chows and replace them with another poly and another fireball and concentrate on control.

Zombie Chows are undeniably good for early game, however they can severely hinder you late game if you don't have something awesome to synergise with them like an Auchenai Soulpriest. I don't really know what goes in a mage deck that works well with it so my vote is cut it for some better removal cards late game, don't forget that frostbolt + hero power can kill virtually anything early game, just mulligan to get it. Or you could swap them for some draw cards as you currently have none, and control decks can burn through cards pretty quick. Not to mention that a crappy start can be fixed with a good draw.

Bottom line, I don't think zombie chow fits in your deck. But you have a lot of options to replace it with which is good.

You absolutely run Chow in a Control deck now. With Undertaker gone, Chow is the most dominant 1 drop in the game, and it's a tool that Control has access to that can actually outclass aggro starts, since they can't afford to put Chow in their deck.