FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Laxxius

Affliction in 6.1

Just wanted to open a thread for Affliction locksin  6.1 and in Blackrock Foundry.

My personal question is this: In two separate worlds (one where we have T17 2 pc bonus and one where we do not yet), whatis  the viability of running SB: Haunt with GoSac? On multi target I definitely see this being a dps increase over DemServ or SBHaunt + pet.

I guess I'm asking someone to do the math for me... would the 25% bonus damage overtake the pet damage if I am keeping SB:Haunt up 80% of the time? And does the 25% dmg buff stack or multiply with the Haunting Spirits Buff?

Sorry if this is gibberish. I know its lock 101, but would like to repoen the door

Have you read what GoSac does for Aff?

Grimoire of Sacrifice

GoSac is trash for Aff. Multi target makes it even worse since with every added target the amount of your damage that is coming from Drain Soul goes down. All 6.1 does for GoSac-Aff is give it 5% more on the spells it effects. Still totally trash and utterly useless.

Mind went blank, I dont know why I didnt think of that. Probably because I never have used it before for this exact reason. I guess amplifying dot damage would be too OP

You can delete the thread Locky, OP is a n00b

I mean, GoSac sucks, but topic is still viable. 

Demo is god tier now, but other specs are to be around aswell.

I'll be keeping my eyes close how it goes for Aff with tier pieces and SB Haunt.
Predictions? Absolutely OK.

Edited by Paracel