FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kuroko

Warrior's 3 dps spec?

Hello everyone, I have in mind creating a warrior as my alt char, but I'm having a few problems choosing on it specs. The Protection spec is self explanatory so I don't have problem understanding it but a friend of mine told me that once a Protection Warrior hits level 100 he can choose to be a Gladiator Warrior that is a kind of sub-spec if I'm not wrong, the thing is that he told me it was a dps spec, so I would like to know the difference between the 3 dps specs of the warrior (Fury, Arms, Gladiator), so I can choose which I prefer the most.

Sorry if my english is bad and if this is the wrong place to be asking about this.

Gladiator uses a 1H + Shield to DPS.

Arms uses a single 2H weapon to DPS.

Fury can use either x2 1H weapons or x2 2H weapons to DPS.

The only other differences you'll find in these specs are how they perform in single target vs AoE capabilities which also maintains deciding factors in weapon types and overall item level.

Are you looking for any other specific differences?

First things first thanks for answering. Actually I would like to know how each one performs in single and AoE dps and if Gladiator loses dps potential due to the fact that he uses 1H weapons and Shield VS 2H weapons or dual-wielding. I would also like to know the difference between 1H dual-wield Fury and 2H dual-wield Fury.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kuroko

Well just to let you know.  The difference between 2 1h wep and 2 2h weps is very little.  It has more to do with item level of weapons.  Arms is much better in AOE fights with a equal ilvl weapon.  Glad is competitive in single target and falls behind in AOE somewhat.  These are just basics im sure someone else will chime in with more.