FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kulia

Trinket Question

What two trinkets from Foundry looks best for Disc priests?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the ironspike chew toy, but what other trinket would be good to go with(and I can now invest in upgrading my Winged Hourglass, since I now have both an inscriptionist I can save the mats on and a barn I can get the bloods with, so it would only take a few weeks to get the mats)?
And, when 6.1 comes out is it gonna be remotely worth it to spend the time/mats crafting the new alchemy trinket or should I just not bother, considering they're now versatility with int proc instead of mastery with int proc(why Blizz why >.>).

Sorry if these are answered elsewhere, I just wanted these questions answered and I didn't want them to get lost in another thread.

• Like 1

Wondering the same thing!

Currently using Auto-Repairing Autoclave from Blackhand and the Winged Hourglass 3/3 and seems to be a good pair. However personally I think Elementalist's Shielding Talisman and the chew toy would be stronger, maybe even better. Need some theorycrafters up in here!

• Like 1

I am a big fan of Everburning Candle still.  The Int on it is just soooo nice.  After EBC, Ironspike Chew Toy has your Regen needs covered.  That leaves Blackiron Micro Crucible and Goren Soul Repository as your other Int Trinks that offer Int and a passives that are better Stat weighted for Disc (MS and Crit).  MS is barely head, something along the weight of 0.5 MS and 0.47 Crit (Espiee can give ya the exact numbers). Eitherway, MS is in front by a hair and combined w/ the fact it has the base 50 Int, Blackiron takes it for me.

I love Auto-Repairing Autoclave, don't get me wrong.  I just prefer static Int trinks.  If you need more mana on fights, use a little more spell discipline.. harhar, cwatididthar.  Definitely prefer Autoclave as Holy over Disc.  Haste just does nothing for my playstyle atm.

Anyhow TLDR: What I am shooting for will be EBC and Blackiron for pure output.  EBC and Autoclave for Regen.

I'll let Espiee fill in the exact comparison of Hourglass, which I am currently using, and how at 4/4 it matches up against EBC at a fraction of the cost.

• Like 1

For those who can't afford EBC it would be Ironspike Chew Toy + Micro Crucible or Soul Repository?

• Like 1

For those who can't afford EBC it would be Ironspike Chew Toy + Micro Crucible or Soul Repository?

Crucible would take it for me.