FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ava112

Newbie question: Random / custom decks

When you play online with random decks, do you play against players with ramdom decks only? If you choose custom decks, do you play against custom decks only?

When you play online with random decks, do you play against players with ramdom decks only? If you choose custom decks, do you play against custom decks only?

Unfortunately there's no way to play with random decks. I do think there should be a ladder with a random deck from a full decklist though.

That is technically called Arena.. Isn't it..? :P

There are no deck lists in arena. I'm talking if you have a deck constructed deck for every class,you go into random play, with one of the decks randomly assigned.

• Like 1

You choose 30 cards out of 90 that were completely randomly offered to you as choice. Why wouldn't that be random? Do you have access to all cards in arena and you just pick whatever you want, or you are restricted to the random 3 cards you get for one choice?..

I do like the idea of constructing some decks, and then you get faced up with one of those randomly chosen, against an opponent.

While I don't really understand the OP's question, there is a way to generate random constructed decks. You just open a new deck, and then close it, and tell the Innkeeper to complete it for you.

While I don't really understand the OP's question, there is a way to generate random constructed decks. You just open a new deck, and then close it, and tell the Innkeeper to complete it for you.

If I'm correct, the OP wanted to ask, if he generates a random deck with the method you've mentioned, would he be faced up against people who made their deck the same way.