FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Adasiek

Sub questions

Hi

My armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Adasieek/simple

I am testing my Combat DPS vs Sub DPS on dummy. I use same items but combat Fist MH and dagger OH, for sub dagger MH Fist OH and my combat DPS is still better in combat.

So what I do with sub

Backstab for CP (Ambush when possible). Finishing moves Rapture>SnD>Evi + maintain Hemo. Use Vanish ASAP but when FW is off. I always stack SR with SD and Berserking, When in SR I do 1 Rapture. I use first potion before battle and second when SR+SD is on.

Am I missing sth with sub rotation? 

Edited by Adasiek

I'll let someone else comment on weapon speeds. 

But your'e right. The only thing I'll comment on is Hemo uptime. Don't worry about having hemo up unless: 

-There are no bleeds currently on the target and you need a quick bleed while building CPs for rupture (read the sanguinary veins tooltip)

-FW is down and you're not using other dps cooldowns

And yes, always rupture in SR. Your shadow will apply a second. 

This information is easily available here on the site. Have a look you might find something useful smile.png

Edited by Aeolla

I made 19k (after 10-15m of DPSs SUB) on dummy with my gear with potions but without buffs and flask/food. Is there a way to somehow verify if it is decent? I made 19.4k in COM in same circumstances

Edited by Adasiek

Sub's damage on a dummy looks low because of a lack of HaT procs. Do some LFR runs and just tunnel on the boss for a better estimate.

If you still have questions on how to improve, take some logs when you do so and come back here. I'll be happy to have a look at them

• Like 1

They should have some instructions on Warcraftlogs. I just read them, I don't take them for my guild haha