FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Durthh

Help with Necroblight UH DK

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Durthh/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TFYQByZ1387kMAvz

I am looking to improve dps as my rankings are not very high. I do go up in the stands on the kargath fight. I feel like i should be doing more dps for my ilvl. I also use Redfellas weak auras as a rotation. Thank you for any help.

Well when I go into the stands that;s what my DPS looks like. The only way I've seen to improve your DPS is to not go into the stands. Dot up time is good, and your Timmy up time is good. Just looks like a case of too much downtime going into and out of the stands.

Honestly you are doing pretty good. Good uptime on necrotic, decent soul reaper usage. All in all not terrible. Specifically for kargath save an unholy blight for when you go up in the stands and pop it immediately then gorefiends to group everyone together. This will allow maximum spreading of necrotic. Do bare in mind though that these adds aren't particularly long lived so you shouldn't see a huge dps gain, in fact by gorefiending your dps will stay about normal but you won't see a drop. Going into the stands with necrotic we can see a drop because necrotic isn't spreading and doesn't have enough time to do its damage.

So low lived adds - infect more to compensate. Otherwise you are doing pretty good :D I always say more soul reaper usage, once in kill phase that should be your primary focus. 

I believe redfella's weak aura's are almost perfect in executing your rotation, but what no weak aura's can do is consider the way the fight works. Like said above, it's up to you to switch up your cooldowns and rotation to adapt to being up in the stands. I believe necrotic death knights don't belong there though. Going up should be reserved for classes that can do instand AoE dps, like the almighty boomkin.