FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Siperino

Help with monk Theorycrafting

Hello, I'm going to shoot a few questions on this thread that maybe someone could help me out with. I am quite adept at the class itself, but it does seem there is very small community to Theorycraft with. My question is regarding trinkets and weapons. I know my BiS list, but I have items on different difficulties. First, I need opinions on trinkets. Icy-veins says Mythic Imperator trinket is better than the coin, but I am not entirely sure. Second is about my weapons, I have a heroic BiS polearm from Beast Lord. However, I'm not entirely certain it is better than a mythic warforged bladefist and a mythic twins axe. Any thoughts??

At least using full names would help, links would be better. I don't know what "coin" you're talking about for trinkets.

Weapon depends on what stats you want, if you think the pole arm from Beastlord is BIS then I assume you're going full crit build. 

Since it would be 680 Vs. two 685s but with the change to 2h and 1h passive the last sim I saw put them very, very close. Best way to know for sure for your gear is to sim or and see.

Personally I'd use the 2h because I just like it better.

Mythic imperator bonus armor trinket will come out ahead when faced against the lucky coin, unless you're doing challenge modes, in which the coin should be the superior choice due to the ilvl squish.