FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shanrai

Stat priority AskMrRobot

Hi :)

So, i am using askmrrobot for bonus rolls and Upgrades. ATM we are raiding blackrock foundry at normal 9/10 , in HM wie reached 7/7 hc.

Is there any way to get a more precise statprio?

I am actually doing my thing not Bad but i want to improve more.

Hi smile.png

So, i am using askmrrobot for bonus rolls and Upgrades. ATM we are raiding blackrock foundry at normal 9/10 , in HM wie reached 7/7 hc.

Is there any way to get a more precise statprio?

I am actually doing my thing not Bad but i want to improve more.

Simcraft? :P

For the most accurate results you'll want to sim your own character, and make sure you do like 50,000 iterations, any less and you can sometimes get weird results from one sim to the next. I'll have to search the forums but I remember someone writing a really good post once on how to use simcraft.

Hi smile.png

First of all, thanks for your answers. 

I just simed my char (TMI Standart Boss, T17H, Patchwerk), with tanking role and i became the following statprio: 

BonusArmor   Armor Str    Mastery Crit    Vers   Haste   AP     Mult
Normalized 1.12               1.07     1.00 0.73       0.57   0.50   0.34    0.29    0.22

As i am not sure if i made everything right, would someone be so kind to sim my char too, just to know if I made some mistake? 

Thank you very much smile.png

Edit: 

Redone it, included talents & glyphs this time 

B.Armor 1.11 > Str 1.00 >  Mastery 0.78 > Crit 0.53 > Vers 0.48 > Haste 0.38 > AP 0.32 > Multistr.0.28 

Bonus Armor, Str and Mastery seems logical for me. What I am wondering about: Crit after Mastery? Is it really that good? Also, Multistrike is the last Stat, in every guide its mentioned to be on the same level with mastery, can that be right? 
Edited by Shanrai

Hi smile.png

First of all, thanks for your answers. 

I just simed my char (TMI Standart Boss, T17H, Patchwerk), with tanking role and i became the following statprio: 

BonusArmor   Armor Str    Mastery Crit    Vers   Haste   AP     Mult
Normalized 1.12               1.07     1.00 0.73       0.57   0.50   0.34    0.29    0.22

As i am not sure if i made everything right, would someone be so kind to sim my char too, just to know if I made some mistake? 

Thank you very much smile.png

Edit: 

Redone it, included talents & glyphs this time 

B.Armor 1.11 > Str 1.00 >  Mastery 0.78 > Crit 0.53 > Vers 0.48 > Haste 0.38 > AP 0.32 > Multistr.0.28 

Bonus Armor, Str and Mastery seems logical for me. What I am wondering about: Crit after Mastery? Is it really that good? Also, Multistrike is the last Stat, in every guide its mentioned to be on the same level with mastery, can that be right? 

Your multistrikes give you rune power through blood rites. So you get off more death coils and more blood taps if you roll that way :D

Your multistrikes give you rune power through blood rites. So you get off more death coils and more blood taps if you roll that way biggrin.png

I actually tried both ways, first of all rolling on full mastery, which left me with very low Runic Power. Also rolling all the way Multistrike, which left me with way to much Runic Power, so i guess i'll just try to fin the way between both.