FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vagiseals

Combat Logs

Hi All

I have been a long time rogue player, but after taking pretty much all of cata and mop off I have come back for wod and currently raiding away.

I started of assinastion as that was my most played spec before my break, but since I cannot get any dagger drops in any difficulty I have been playing combat recently with my lovely heroic drops from HM.

I held off posting my logs to the site as I wanted to get back into playing combat as I have not played it since Naxx in WOTLK and I finally feel like my rotation is coming along and feels fairly sound. I normally top dps in my guild but my guild is a fairly casual progression guild (only hit 7/7hc in HM the week before BRF came out) so I am not 100% sure where i stand in terms of other rogues with similar gear.

I pugged the first 2 bosses on HM heroic last night and wondered if anyone would be nice enough to go through my logs to point out any areas I could improve in?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Vagiseals/advanced

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lg21BmH8fpNWw9Jb#fight=1

I feel like i am in a good place with my rotation and DPS but you can never be to sure.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Everything honestly looks fine, your rotation is good and cooldown use is good as well. You could tighten up your Vanish use a little, but otherwise there's nothing immediate that jumps out

Thank you very much.

It was the answer I was hoping for :)

By tightening up the Vanish use, is this simply using it quicker when it comes off CD?

Thanks

Yeah pretty much. Only exception would be if you're 1 SS away from going up an Insight level, then wait for the better Insight

Thanks for your reply Carrn

A quick questiogn regarding managing insight, I currently use ElvUI so it is very easy to see what insight buff I currently have. I currently just count the SS casts to manage when I am moving to the next colour, is there a better way of managing this?

Thanks for your reply Carrn

A quick questiogn regarding managing insight, I currently use ElvUI so it is very easy to see what insight buff I currently have. I currently just count the SS casts to manage when I am moving to the next colour, is there a better way of managing this?

Hi mate,

You should try this addon:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bandits-guile-helper

It's lightweight and shows very clearly what number of SS you're currently on.

Ok Thanks

I will have a look into this later tonight to see if I can incorprate it into my UI, I am always concious not to put to much in as I can find myself staring at my timers instead of the fight if I am not careful with my UI