FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kharum

How to avoid casting Corruptions in Meta?

I can't be the only one with this particular problem. When popping Metamorphosis to refresh Doom if sometimes just get a recast of Corruption because there seems to be a small amount of delay before my caster form spells turn into their meta counterparts. Super annoying.

I even made a macro to cast Doom:

#showtooltip Corruption
/cast [noform] Metamorphosis
/cast [form:1] Corruption

This macro works most of the time, but if I spam it at the end of a shadow bolt or other cast-time spell it seems to produce Metamorphosis + Corruption. Only way to play around this annoyance seems to be to pop Metamorphosis after an instant spell or to leave a short gap after casting Shadow Bolt.

Anyone know a better way to do things?

Check what your latency is between you and the server, if it is more then 150 go in to your settings and turn on the latency delay settings and set it for your latency. Sounds like communication between you and the server is the issue.

• Like 1

I get a funny problem where sometimes if I cast touch of chaos then jump out of meta i will sometimes, if the latency is bad i guess, actually be in caster form and have a castbar for touch of chaos. And it actually casts touch of chaos at the end of the cast bar. It's the weirdest thing.