FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ramoth

T17 4p glyph interaction

I'm just copying my thread from mmo-c, to get more input. So yeah.

I was wondering if the Glyph of Recklessness becomes worth it once you gain the 4p bonus. I didn't crunch any numbers yet, but in theory a duration increase of 50% should really shine with our 4p effect staying longer and additionally stacking higher. Though i don't know if the 40% reduce in effects is too big, especially if you need recklessness for short burst phases like Thogar or something.

Opinions?

Not worth it. The 4pc caps at 10 stacks no matter what and doesn't get any bonus duration form the glyph.

You can test it yourself in game, but basically what you're getting is the same exact 4p, but with the weakness of the glyph on top of it.

It actually does increase the duration of the 4pc set bonus. I've tested it myself last night in-game. The trade off is losing 12% ability crit / 4% crit damage for 10 seconds and adding on 60% overall crit + 18% ability crit / 60% attack speed for 5 seconds, which puts your Recklessness duration at 15 seconds total instead of 10. Having that extra 5 seconds of all the critical strike is very nice, especially when it's paired with Hero at the start of pulls. You can spam so many Raging Blows consecutively once you get a full stack of 4pc set bonus. It's quite nice!

Edited by Sunny