FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Udyret

Do we have something similar to Compact Runes as an addon?

So, my Brewmaster is soon level 100 and about to get geared for raiding to retire my trusty old DK (it's time to try something new).

In that respect, I've begun setting up my optimal UI for the new setting. I'm not such a wiz with WeakAuras, and tbh I would prefer to get by without something like it. However, I do enjoy something better than standard Blizz frames to keep track of my stuff.

While playing DK I only ever needed DBM and Compact Runes to play properly. DBM is easy enough, but now I find myself struggling to find something in a similar vein to Compact Runes to show my energylevels, chi, state of various cooldowns and buffs and whatnot.

So the question is thus: Does there exist a simple, compact addon like Compact Runes for Monks that track stuff like that? I'd be interested in shuffleduration, staggerlevels, cooldowns available, chi, energy, stuff like that. If not a single addon, any suggestion to what few couple addons I could combine to make sure I can track the vital stuff in a small area?

note that there is such an addon for nearly every class nowadays.

PriestTimers, MageTimers, WarlockTimers, Shamantimers etc.etc.

I've only ever used the priest one, but I believe they're all from the same developer and the priestversion workd excelent

Thanks folks, set up Monktimers today and I've been playing around with it a bit. So far it suits my needs perfectly :)

glad to hear you found what you needed.

I would also recommend browsing on curse for any class you play. there are often aot of addons that are not mentioned and can help out alot. just check out the descrption of any addon to see what it does.

Same goes for proffesions or anything else really. 

glad to hear you found what you needed.

I would also recommend browsing on curse for any class you play. there are often aot of addons that are not mentioned and can help out alot. just check out the descrption of any addon to see what it does.

Same goes for proffesions or anything else really. 

Yeah, I usually find what I need around on Curse, but I could not for the life of me find something like Monktimers/Compactrunes on there. My google-fu was not playing kind today.

After a days worth of dungeongrinding I gotta say though, Monktimers kick fucking ass.