1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now a two day raiding guild; we had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.
Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
Currently we are trying to build up our roster to start Mythics.
Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals / Melee DPS (Rogues only)
EN 7/7 Heroic
ToV 3/3 Heroic
NH 10/10 Heroic
ToS 4/9 Heroic
*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
Hallo wir die deutsch-österreichische Gilde "noobs at work" sucht noch aktive Mitglieder für den Raidaufbau.
Wenn du täglich online bist, dich aktive in einer Gilde beteiligen willst und Erfahrung im Raidbetrieb hast, dann sind wir die richtigen für dich.
Zurzeit suchen wir noch alles zur Unterstützung des Kaders.
Wenn Interesse besteht melde dich doch einfach bei mir oder Kutus für ein kleines Gespräch.
Getup Klassenleitung Warry, noobs at work
<Would Crit That> [H] seeking RAIDERS follow progress on WOW Guild here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sisters-of-elune/Would+Crit+That Raid schedule: The leader has full control of the Raiding schedule but does his best to accommodate schedules. CASUAL GROUP IS CASUAL Loot rules are followed, members are not "disciplined" or "penalized" for not having a hardcore raider mentality- this is a casual setting. NO COMMITMENT.
WOULD CRIT THAT is on realms: Sisters of Elune and Cenerion Circle
WCT is a Horde All Purpose Guild created June 2015 by Lovithla, a long time player that enjoys all the aspects of the game - offering a taste of everything the game offers with no obligation from members to attend events created or meet game activity requirements.
We get that this is just a game to have fun playing and people have actual lives. We are VERY helpful with a quirky sense of humor, appreciate
TO JOIN: Just "LIKE" our Facebook page [would crit that] and leave a message/post that you want to join and Sirona or Lovithla will reach us to you.
Server: Sisters of Elune
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.../wouldcritthat
WoW Wiki: http://would-crit-th...rit_That_Wikia
Armory: http://us.battle.net...d Crit That&p=1
Gaming: PVP / RP / Battle pet / Questing / Dungeons / Instances / Mount farming / Achivements / old Raids and new.
NOTE: We generally have an average of 10 on at any given time - but realm time 7pm-1am is usually our busiest and at times we have 4 or 5 parties going at a time. We offer Free Guild Vent - this is less active with basically just a core party of 6 utilizing it currently.
alt-aholics, love achievements, offer monthly events with prizes at no obligation to attend and monthly winners of BattleNet gift cards. 400. 18+ Members
CURRENT LEADERSHIP :
GMs : Lovithla / Kharmakaboom / Notfound / Skourn
BATTLE PET OFFICER
MOUNT FARM OFFICER
ROLE PLAY OFFICER
What we offer An environment of partying up frequently, very helpful and respectful people that tease and have zero competitiveness as we focus on helping each other enjoy the game. WOULD CRIT THAT GUILD RULES
1. RESPECT-ful to all Guild members.
2. Guild members will not charge other guild members for services/ assistance/ materials / anything … if you want to make cash off of people that are in a bind~ find a victim outside of your guild family.Please help others out and they will help you out- this increases gaming ease, pleasure, and comrade for all <3
3. Joking Teasing Acting stupid ...all encouraged! - BUT not when deliberately trying to hurt someone's feelings or game play.
4. Be polite IN and OUT of Guild
Remember that you represent the guild- our name is under your name…
when you rage out / hold back heals / tank with no regard to your party ~ people remember that they won't join your guild, pick you for pre-made groups, pick you for raids or co-guild with us on Raids... cuz your a tool. So represent with pride don't be a tool.
5. If the boss isn’t killed - your DPS / damage / heals don’t matter.
Don’t put your recount % above your team or mechanics. Wipes cost money in repairs, learn your class or ask for help.
6. If you see a player without a guild mention us. No sales pitch or pressure, just mention
7.. 16+ so that members can be inappropriate without having to worry about a young kid reading chat or listening to chat
(we likely inappropriate lol) if you are under 21 you can IGNORE ppl in guild chat or MUTE ppl in DISCORD that bother you <3
8.Please participate. even if it's just in chat. Active members make a Guild- build Guild Achievements and open up Guild rewards Guilds die a slow death when no one talks/help.
the hammer will drop. Kristi no likes azz hats, so don't be one please-Skip the barracks go straight to (regardless your rank or theirs)9. Know that if the GM sees or hears you being a massive tool or causing lame drama to guild members banded….along with all your Alts.
We look forward to you CONTACTING us
<Supernova> , US-Mal'Ganis, is a mature adult Horde guild. We are 5/10M (Spellblade) We are recruiting players with a community-based progression mindset. Our goal is to progress through mythic content as quickly as possible now and through Tomb of Sargeras. To accomplish this goal, we need you!
Current classes needed : Exceptional DPS (with logs - Mythic Raiding exp a plus)
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon, 8-11pm Central
Check out our website for details: teamsupernova.enjin.com
Battle.net Contact Info: Oleandrea#1975
What You Can Expect
► All Supernova raiders can expect fair distribution of loot and equal opportunity to raid.
► We will never ask anything of you that we wouldn't ask of any of our other members.
► You can expect a full duration trial period lasting anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
► Lastly, you can expect a group of dedicated, like minded players that are willing to go the extra mile for you to push content and develop our community.
► We are willing to consider cross-realm trials as well.
Players with strong Tank/Heals off-specs that can switch based on guild need are a plus, as are those that can equally play different dps specs.
We have a laid back atmosphere & attitude and expect our members to have the same mindset. While we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves, we maximize our raid time and expect members to focus. We expect our members to perform well and theory-craft on their class in order to optimize their performance.
And, of course, we welcome any players to join our community. Our guild regularly runs Mythic+, Kara, etc., which are open to all guild members whether they are on the raid team or not.
So if you're looking for the type of guild you remember back in the earlier days of WoW - where the guild is a community, not just a place to park your toons and run stuff by yourself all the time - contact us.
Best of Luck -