FORUMS
Damien

Jade Harvester Witch Doctor

Guest another variant
3 hours ago, Arkpit said:

I feel this would be a big no-no for HC at least since the HorrifyHorrify allows you to spam the HauntHaunt safely and the bonus armor is amazing while taking the occasional hit.

My second post was not added. In the end I kept Horrify as it boosts toughness by a lot and ultimately I got rid of locust swarm. I cubed wormwood in place of furnance, took homunculus as off hand and sacrifice provoke the pack in place of locus swarm. I can easily maintain 3 stacks of the sacrifice buff through entire rift and burst to 5 when needed. I also started using belt of transcendence.

I guess you could go hc with that. I wouldn't agree though that you need a lot of armor to spam haunt as you can cast it over obstacles and off the screen, you can kill RG with it without getting hit. Biggest issue with surviving playing this build is when you lose track of cds or time soul harvest wrong, at least in my case.

23 hours ago, Guest another variant said:

I wouldn't agree though that you need a lot of armor to spam haunt

I was not referring to the armor part. When you do the rotation you usually Locus first and then Pirana and you spam haunt while they cannot move and when pirahna is over, you horrify to give you additionally a few seconds of incapacitated monsters with haunt spam.

It's the CC that is the most vital part of the horrify in higher GRs so you can finish off the elite packs quicker imo.

Guest MacHaggis

Hello, I combined Jade build with Zuni 3 set (mojo, ring+armor piece) through the Ring of Royal Grandeur. I am basically immosrtal since each Fetish decreases my damage taken by 3% (you get 8 from fetish army and additional 15 from a passive skill). I have no issues whatsoever tanking GR 75+ but I have issues dps wise. With bad monster spam (many different summoners) it is impossible to kill fast enoug already on GR 60 with base damage around 1,3M. My friend plays with current seasonal sentry DH set and the difference in damage he does (both AoE and vs single target) is simply overwhelming. Is there any more dps-friendly build for WD? To check my gear - my account name is Culain007. Thank you for any further reactions and comments. 

I just signed up, but I've been playing a little over a month and using the guides here almost exclusively. I really enjoy playing the jade harvester build for grifts, and I'm just made it with like a minute to spare at grift 80. Fun times. Anyway, this build does not seem very popular, and I'm definitely in the minority on the switch leaderboards as far as build goes. I also broke into the 900s as far as ranking, so that's pretty cool. 

For those struggling with killing quick enough, it's all about a balance between living and killing...I was upping my defensive too much...try to sharpen your reflexes so you don't get into those situations as much, and play defensively so you can up the damage output more. That's my tip. 

• Like 1