FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pharo

credits for veteran players

I think you guys have a very interesting tool here. But here is somthing that i am very concerned about as i had started playing this game when it launched, so i did the take forever grind to 60 and by no real choice had to complete all the quest's thru out the zones both dungeon and zoned. what really throws me off track is when i look in the zone quest's completed all those zones have a big ol 0, i did go back into those zones and see that there is all of a sudden quest's there..

but this is what i want to say why would i want to go back after completeing a few thousand quest's all the way to 60 in vanilla, including doing the quest's for unlocking nax and the crazy chains for AQ and all that just to get shafted and have to start all over again from ground zero when i look at my achieve logs it looks like it may have been a toon that had been purchased with nothing done but when you look at the date started it deffinatley shows that it was a character built up and ran everything. i first made my toon on duskwood server and did a lot of pvp there,Bach when only way to get rank was by tallied kills, back then if you did'nt do a 5k kill in a week you fell off the ranks but the numbers in achieve log not even close to what was actually done, i did all the quest's in alterac valley but none showing either. extremely baffled and yet feel like blizz really dont care about the veteran players in the game... Please forgive the way i write things in, never was accused of being a published writer..

I think you guys have a very interesting tool here. But here is somthing that i am very concerned about as i had started playing this game when it launched, so i did the take forever grind to 60 and by no real choice had to complete all the quest's thru out the zones both dungeon and zoned. what really throws me off track is when i look in the zone quest's completed all those zones have a big ol 0, i did go back into those zones and see that there is all of a sudden quest's there..

but this is what i want to say why would i want to go back after completeing a few thousand quest's all the way to 60 in vanilla, including doing the quest's for unlocking nax and the crazy chains for AQ and all that just to get shafted and have to start all over again from ground zero when i look at my achieve logs it looks like it may have been a toon that had been purchased with nothing done but when you look at the date started it deffinatley shows that it was a character built up and ran everything. i first made my toon on duskwood server and did a lot of pvp there,Bach when only way to get rank was by tallied kills, back then if you did'nt do a 5k kill in a week you fell off the ranks but the numbers in achieve log not even close to what was actually done, i did all the quest's in alterac valley but none showing either. extremely baffled and yet feel like blizz really dont care about the veteran players in the game... Please forgive the way i write things in, never was accused of being a published writer..

As Manoj pointed out, your gripe is with Blizzard, not with us :)

We don't mind you posting it here, but since you are addressing Blizzard, you should know it's unlikely that they will see this post or reply.

I don't know why they chose to do it that way. Either it was a technical limitation (or at least a technical issue that they didn't feel it was worth investing enough time in to overcome), or they just wanted everyone to have a reason to go back and "experience" the new world/zones/quests that they created.

In any case, I don't think you'll find anyone accusing you of being a newly-bought character just because you're lacking those quest achievements :)