FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Delaila

Help with cm gear

Hi

Im starting to do some cms (aming for gold eventually) and im wonderhing as a resto druid,how importat are spirit in there? Shall i try and have haste/spir on rings, neck, cloak and trinkets or shall i just go with haste/mastery there aswell? Or does it depends on how my manamanegement are?

Edited by Delaila

I would recommend going for anything with haste spirit.  Some of the golds are pretty tight and you have to spam a decent amount of regrowth to keep the tanks up.

As for other slots, if you want to output more damage you want to prioritize haste/multi.  and Haste/mastery for healing.

Remember mastery, does nothing for your damage.  All other stats do.

Ok..thx :) probebly will focus om geting mastery/haste stuff then. Afterall it is my job to heal, and im guessing hotw will help when i do need to help out.

Ok..thx smile.png probebly will focus om geting mastery/haste stuff then. Afterall it is my job to heal, and im guessing hotw will help when i do need to help out.

Well thats the point, the more mastery you have, the less damage you'll do with HotW when it matters.

I don't think it would be game breaking for you not to have more MS gear, but it certainly would help.  I found myself a lot of times just spamming wrath even when HotW was over becasue some of the timers were just so tight.

What I ended up doing was compromising, and picking a couple peices to have haste mastery (staff, legs, bracers) because that what I had on hand.  The rest I tried to fill with haste/ multistrike.

Ok..atm i have haste/mastery in head, chest, shoulders and legs. Spirit/haste or spirit/mastery on rings,trinkets, neck and cloak, can swap the neck to a haste/multistrike (i think unless i sold it) and i can swap The cloak from The 6th boss in highmaul (cant remember The stats right now). Gloves are haste/crit same as the wrists, weapon are haste/multistrike and belt mastery/crit. Everything exept The chest and one of the trinkets are raidgear/crafted atm..havent had time to go thru the journal and see if there are something better in the dungeons yet.

Btw any tip on glyphs? I was thinking swaping glyph of wild growth and rebirth for regrowth and reju, good or bad idé?

Edited by Delaila

Ok,thx. Btw are there any slots that are better to have haste/mastery in then others. For exampel i think chestpices generlly has alot of stats on them or is it better to have haste/multistrike on those? And do you have any tips on lvl 100 talets? Germination or moment of clerity? Thinkig of i need to use regrowth alot it might be worth it.

I only used Germination.  I tried Rampart Growth at one point, but i hated the playstyle.  Its all about what you think you can utilize the best.  Germ is by far the easiest.

as for the haste/mastery question, it doesn't really matter.  I didn't look too hard into it, just whatever i had on hand.

Ok, think i have found a good balance between haste/mastery and haste/multistrike. Only problem are the wrists, sofar i havent been abel to find ether haste/mastery or haste/multistrike :/ and i guess i will stick with germination for now, are used to that. Thx for all the help :)