FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
PeterKorre

Outpost Followers

I have a question.

What will happen to the follower that i get from a outpost if i change the building that i started with to another one , will i then also loose the follower ?

Best regards

PK

As far as I know, changing the building does not affect your followers. You remain with the followers that were available to you from the initial outpost questline.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zlloyd1
      I have noticed something disturbing at my Garrison in Draenor since reaching level 110 in Legion....
      That is that the follower missions available at your Garrison are now having item level requirements to do, and there does not appear to be any way to increase your follower's item levels besides doing quests that have a high item level requirement. It is like Blizzard is saying, in order to get this, you have to complete that, but in order to attempt that, you have to already have this?? Is this a catch 22, or is it just me??
      So, my question is whether there is any other way to increase the item level of your followers in the garrison besides the quests?? PLEASE clarify, and THANKS in advance!!
    • By DracoZyzzyx
      There are 5 followers that any player may get in the Legion Class Hall. How does one obtain these followers and what are the requirements?
    • By Archimage
      I've looked at the wowhead guide on followers, and wanted to make a quick summary on when to recruit the followers while doing the main questline (since I'll be leveling alts). 

WORK IN PROGRESS
      Here are some of the steps I've recorded so far:
      (Note the text in square brackets will later be replaced with links to wowhead references)

The guide starts after you have done the [Winds of Change] quest to recruit [Olin Umberhide]

Frostfire Ridge:
      1. Send [Olin Umberhide] on mission [Gronnlings Abound] to recruit [Ka'la]
      2. Resume main Questline up to [save Wolf Home] and start and complete the questline [slavery and Strife] to recruit [Mulverick]
      3. Return to Garrison (Level 91) and start and complete questline [Ashran Appearance] to recruit [Vivianne]
      4. Send [Vivianne] on mission [stonefury Rescue] to recruit [ulna Thresher]
      5. Complete the questline [securing the South] and free Dagg in Grom'gar while doing [Where's My Wolf?!].
      6. Start questline [We'll Be Needin' Supplies], head to do [Only the Winner] to recruit [Gronnstalker Rokash]
      7. After handing in [Only the Winner], Head down to (65, 40) to do [smeltcraft] to recruit [Weaponsmith Na'Shral]
      8. Complete the [We'll Be Needin' Supplies] questline to recruit [shadow Hunter Rala]
      9. Resume main Questline and Free Dagg again at (39.6, 28.0) while doing [Leave Nothing Behind!]. Recruit [Dagg] at your garrison
      10. Complete the main questline up to [The Battle of Thunder Pass] to recruit [Lokra], [Kal'gor the Honorable] or [Greatmother Geyah]. Recommend you recruit [Greatmother Geyah] since she is one of the only 3 followers with a counter to Magic Debuff.

Gorgrond:
      In progress

Feel free to leave any constructive comments/tips.