2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I've looked at the wowhead guide on followers, and wanted to make a quick summary on when to recruit the followers while doing the main questline (since I'll be leveling alts).
WORK IN PROGRESS
Here are some of the steps I've recorded so far:
(Note the text in square brackets will later be replaced with links to wowhead references)
The guide starts after you have done the [Winds of Change] quest to recruit [Olin Umberhide]
1. Send [Olin Umberhide] on mission [Gronnlings Abound] to recruit [Ka'la]
2. Resume main Questline up to [save Wolf Home] and start and complete the questline [slavery and Strife] to recruit [Mulverick]
3. Return to Garrison (Level 91) and start and complete questline [Ashran Appearance] to recruit [Vivianne]
4. Send [Vivianne] on mission [stonefury Rescue] to recruit [ulna Thresher]
5. Complete the questline [securing the South] and free Dagg in Grom'gar while doing [Where's My Wolf?!].
6. Start questline [We'll Be Needin' Supplies], head to do [Only the Winner] to recruit [Gronnstalker Rokash]
7. After handing in [Only the Winner], Head down to (65, 40) to do [smeltcraft] to recruit [Weaponsmith Na'Shral]
8. Complete the [We'll Be Needin' Supplies] questline to recruit [shadow Hunter Rala]
9. Resume main Questline and Free Dagg again at (39.6, 28.0) while doing [Leave Nothing Behind!]. Recruit [Dagg] at your garrison
10. Complete the main questline up to [The Battle of Thunder Pass] to recruit [Lokra], [Kal'gor the Honorable] or [Greatmother Geyah]. Recommend you recruit [Greatmother Geyah] since she is one of the only 3 followers with a counter to Magic Debuff.
Feel free to leave any constructive comments/tips.