Liky

Would really appreciate some resto druid help.

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey. I am a "high" geared resto druid, being one of the top healers in my guild. However, I feel like I could do a lot better, and at the moment, I have no idea on HOW to do better.

I am 682 ilvl, (ARMORY: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Liky/simple)

I am aware of changing my talents depending on the fights, (HotW vs Nature's Vigil). And I am not using WG spec, I am using the Tree+ Germination spec.

Here is some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RKhfrjyvqCJAF8Wc#fight=11&type=healing

This is from a fight I felt I underperformed. However, I will be able to get more logs if there is any need for that. I will log tomorrow's raids, and I will find fights where I feel like I underperform without really knowing why, and post them here.

I feel like I am doing everything right, it's just about doing it even more right. I am currently the 3rd best healer in my guild (HPalas being under me). I am sometimes outhealing our Shaman, and sometimes not. But I would like to make more use of my ilvl. I am 682, with pretty good trinkets and a lot of haste. 

I look on worldoflogs and see Resto Druids pulling INSANE healing without knowing why, and I often get questioned by our RL on why. He thinks that I should heal a lot more considering my ilvl, while I reply to him that it really depends on the fight.

I am not a bad Resto Druid, but I am not a really really good one either, and I really wanna be a really really good one. I always aim to perform my best and to be at the best level possible. But right now, I am kinda lost in where and how to improve. And I would really appreciate some help from some good log readers in here. 

I wan't people to ask "How does this druid pull this healing?" And right now, I am not that point, but I wanna work as hard as possible, doing as much work as possible, to maybe some day reach that point.

I thank you all in advance for even taking the time to read this post, and I hope some of you might be able to teach me a thing or two! 

Edited by Liky

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Purplespirk
      I am new to mmos and I was playing an Arcane Mage but my fiance said frost mages are better so I am trying to learn how to play it and I have watched videos and gone over the icy viens information but it is still very confusing for me. I know this sounds bad but can anyone like dumb it down or like comment simpler instructions right now i am going off this attachment i made based of some advice and off of icy viens and i am only doing 4152 dps total so I am not sure if this is low or not but I am already level 120 right now 
      https://gyazo.com/4130f71f1790c7b25a8dd3d23cb4f388
    • By Shreem
      restoration druid nerfs 8.1

I saw on Wowhead that Restro druids are receiving a nerf to  Tranquility : Heals all allies within 40 yards for [(41%37% of Spell power) * 5] over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for another 16 over 8 sec, stacking.
      Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid.

I feel like its not necssary and are going to effect my healing in a bad way duh. (Nerfs normally do.) But as it is right now im far behind Mistweaver munks and every priest spec. 
      My Tranquility is my second higest if not the higest healing abillity i have (Thats what Details Tells me.) 

And im unsure how the Autumn leaves changes is gonna effect me, wheter or not its for the better or worse.

What do you guys think?

This is my first post please no roast 👶
      friendly 
      https://www.wowhead.com/news=287890/patch-8-1-ptr-28048-class-changes-monk-pvp-talents 
    • By MrGrumpyCat
      So uhm, first post here and i take the opportunity to take you guys through my fabulous journey into "breaking" the tavern brawl this morning.

So i get on that six-shooter tavern brawl with a mage decklist ( just cause i need them gold from quest ya know :D ) and on my second or third game,

I play Research Project my opponent had then 10 cards in hand and draws for the turn, but no deck refill.... He then plays Barnes, no minion comes up from the battlecry. so it aint a visual bug. start my turn, play another Research Project, my opponent fatigues for 1+2, i can then OTK him with my 0 costs spells due to my 4 copies of Sorcerer's Apprentice.
      Fun fact, the tavern brawl clearly says; Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!.
      Can anyone recall to this happening to them or no one had the cojones to mill?

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Big Druid guide.
    • By PinkSmurph
      Hi
      I am currently looking for people to pop into my streams and see if I can improve my dps rotation and all around wow play. Any feedback is appreciated
      Https://www.twitch.tv/pinksmurph