FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sneakybastrd

Trinket Doubts Lucky Double Sided Coin

Hi guys

So this is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/character/shadowsong/Parabolla/simple

I recently got the Beating Heart of the Mountain trinket (680 version) and was wondering if the best combo would be Scales of Doom (670) + Beating Heart of the Mountain (680); or the Lucky Double Sided Coin (665) + Beating Heart of the Mountain (680).

I think the initial 20sec burst of 1467 agility that I have with the Coin is irreplaceable (at least in HC BRF), but the chance of 2004 Multistrike proc I get with Scales of Doom is also very nice, at least while I'm still rolling wtih SV.

Sorry for not posting the logs but I still haven't figure out who to use it

Cheers and happy wiping!

You can only use one on use trinket at a time. Meaning that if you use Beating Heart, LDSC will go on CD. This makes your choice very simple.

But it's just a 20 sec cooldown. Isn't this manageable during the encounters? I can have the initial burst and 20 seconds latter use Beating Heart or vice versa.

You aren't making my choice simple xD

But it's just a 20 sec cooldown. Isn't this manageable during the encounters? I can have the initial burst and 20 seconds latter use Beating Heart or vice versa.

You aren't making my choice simple xD

No I'm saying that if you use beating heart, LDSC goes on cooldown. You can't use it until they're both up. You can use ONE of the effects every 2 minutes.

You can use both but the first will take 20 seconds longer to get going.  I just got both of these trinkets and am wondering which to use as MM.  I have 686 Heart, 685 Scales, and 685 captive micro and LDSC.   

When I use the first it goes on a 2 minute cooldown, the other goes on a 20 second cooldown.

20 seconds later I can use the other and the first is at 100 seconds.  100 seconds after that I can use the first with the 2nd being at 20 seconds.