FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Boki4

Prot warrior, Trinket dilemma

Hi all. Which one of these two trinkets would be a better choice? Im talking about Knight's Badge 4/4 and Blast Furnace Door (hc version). Trinket in other slot is Tablet of Turnbuckle Teamwork (hc version)
Thank you

You'll get slightly more static defense from the Door, but the Badge will give you better overall DPS. If you're looking in terms of defenses, the crit from the Badge proc only has a chance to give you a defensive benefit through more rage from crits and parries. Mastery has a chance to give you a defensive benefit through blocks/crit blocks and the extra rage from crit blocking. It also has the guaranteed benefit of slightly more attack power due to mastery's scaling. Ultimately, they are very close to equal. I'd day to use the Badge on fights where your team needs the DPS and use the Door on fights where you can prevent a lot of damage through blocks (Gruul, for example).

Thank you alot, Estarriol! At the moment, I still dont have heroic BFD, but will get Knight's badge and use it until I get BFD. After that, Im gonna do as you said. Cheers!