Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razkek

D3 Worth Coming Back?

2 posts in this topic

I quit playing shortly after I beat D3 when it was released for PC. After being a long time D2 player, I felt it didnt live up to the legend of its predecessor. Many things I feel were left out. Like world PvP and the arena mode they had showcased for so long. I eventually got bored and stopped.

I guess my real question should be, what has the new expansion added that makes D3 better? Is there still no world PvP? I miss town guarding :)

Thanks!

Blizzard did talk about adding PvP (Team Deathmatch and Arena), but it was not included in the initial release or RoS. The only form of PvP now is brawling(Free for All). Rumor is that it will be in the next expansion . . .*rumor*

PvP will need some SERIOUS balancing if it is released.

The only way to compare your skill to other players are the Greater Rift Tiers.

Link

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> PvP/PvE[9/9] looking to recruit new members. For guild information such as raid times and guild activities or to simply apply please visit at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com

Who Are We?
      Established in Tichondrius during WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active guild environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes from the WoW Shop, BOE items(xmog gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. 

RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 1800-2000 EST. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (1745 EST) to start pulls at 1800 EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor

RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself(Dreddmourne) by in-game message or mail Contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now a two day raiding guild; we had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
      Currently we are trying to build up our roster to start Mythics.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals / Melee DPS (Rogues only)

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 4/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By Stan

The first Season of the Necromancer begins today and it's time to start anew!
      Blizzard's celebrating Season 11 launch with a giveaway on Wishpond.
      When does Season 11 start?
      Season 11 begins Thursday, July 20, at 5:00 p.m. PDT in North America, 5:00 p.m. CEST in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia. For help with time zones, check out this site.
      Diablo 3 Guides
      Our guide section has been updated for the latest Season.
      Leveling Guides
      Our leveling and fresh 70 guides will help you through the leveling process.
      Barbarian Leveling Guide (Season 11) Crusader Leveling Guide (Season 11) Demon Hunter Leveling Guide (Season 11) Monk Leveling Leveling Guide (Season 11) Necromancer Leveling Guide (Season 11) Witch Doctor Leveling Guide (Season 11) Wizard Leveling Guide (Season 11) End Game Guides
      Every class also has diferent end game builds and solo/group variations.
      Barbarian Builds (Season 11) Crusader Builds (Season 11) Demon Hunter Builds (Season 11) Monk Builds (Season 11) Necromancer Builds (Season 11) Witch Doctor Builds (Season 11) Wizard Builds (Season 11) Haedrig's Gift Sets
      Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes Crusader – Roland’s Legacy Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms Necromancer – Bones of Rathma Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements More information about Cosmetic items and Conquests can be found here and Patch 2.6.0 patch notes were published in this thread. We wish you luck Nephalem!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Inarius Skeletons Necromancer build guide.