FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Uncreation

Trinket choices along with mastery/multi

ok friends I currently have the heroic brf VoCS trinket and the mythic tectus ....I just got the bottle of infesting spores (mythic)   is the str gain worth replacing the tectus trinket as a uh dk (crit is so-so, but that is alot of crit) below are the links

Bottle of Infesting Spores

Tectus' Beating Heart

Also I am seeing alot of top dk's via logs  stacking mastery gems/enchants  any info on this?  Thank you for your time guys/gals

If I remember correctly, the Tectus trinket is better. Skullflowers has sims for every trinket this tier, so check his guide out (http://hornofwinter.com).

If you use UB+NP on AoE fights, Mastery is better than Multistrike. But if you already have multistrike gems/enchants, it isn't worth switching to mastery (at least for me).

Looks like he's not added them on the new site yet, will post them as soon as they are available again.

Edit: Here are the sims for the trinkets, but looks like he didn't bother with the HIghmaul ones. 

1tar.png

Edited by Anfauglith