FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aurora

[Necroblight] WeakAura DoT expired

Hello Death Knights!

I've played Necroblight for quite a while now and use the special

WeakAura "NecroBlight Helper" from this Forum. Great Stuff,

big thanks!

But I noticed a little problem in fights where Necroblight shines.

Multi-Target aka Maidens, etc.

Switching with Necroblight is quite difficult, because of the following problem.

Target A 25 seconds duration

Target B 10 seconds duration, because Target A's got extendes by FeS.

The only possibility to switch without investing more Death Runes in FeS than necessary,

if the moment, when Necrotic Plague falls of one target and spreads again.

Target A 14 seconds duration

Target B 14 seconds duration

Now both durations are equal and I can switch safely without worring about wasted Death Runes.

I want to track this moment with a WeakAuras.

Trigger is Event -> Combatlog -> Periodic Effect -> AURA_REMOVED

But it does not trigger as intended. The second trigger is for Unholy Blight being off-CD, because switch targets with UB available is not a problem in the first place.

Aura-String is here, for those who want to take a look.

Would be awesome if somebody is more experienced in WA than me.

Thanks for help :)

d8Z3faGAPK06rc1lLsIDHeSnPGtJYmbjxgA2ICBbUPeHdjruFJkPJbODkH9s2Tq7xk6NkHHPK8BL6Xuvdvk1GvIgoIoiimnqQdlvNdHwiqwQeLfdQwUOEii6PQwgq1ZvmrPqtvstMQmDkxKk1vvs1ZqsUoQ2ivITQKsBwqBhbFukP(ksiFgu(UePrkLyCiPgns14rIojq5wsuDnKY5byLse5VuXRvsXcOQ6b6E6EQQhUJ2zumQcQOP7XMwLh9ngbuW19ydzQdOIuA6T3ZWGNWMLuZLnx2C5PiWQq2sjRdyry4GMCPCQDLydRic9kI0icnrQbFLclhAA6zegBhRairDdP00zrM54VditOHEQaO(GPW2Bw00H0Dr1Dz6wMbdgMvvF28SpYJmtNm1bGz9HetjW80bsJgqAe1945UX2rDQOanDF(y7ah6mpu3ybONENN7vaKOEJUbTUlUOZh0XdhtW195JTdCmaKOosaJMUbGe1rcy00hoCKagTZddzuQ7aX6LbHtzUlXI16UrD(GodjMsf9auG0Nnp7J6f4AYBJn(0XMlpY9PJ68bDMnp7JcUopIeWOPBSa0thjGrthYDa8U1CjuBy68bDgsmLaZtW1rcy0gDixucqquDGArRDCVw3fvD(GoZMN9rEKzcKoFqhpCmEKzcU(WHJeWO1oJHmk1FB3qbLtB3Lb2Igbds9HetPIEaQxG(5TX8BUSDQdJJ68bD68CVcGefiz6H5EaEl3TUkAqVuMNrxfajsLoLlcdh0KlL3anGROIAWbNi0GtLRaDLMclhAA6H7OPxIdQ2CjeEeWOXZOEKhuZmyWW8OcW17rwq3y7OQ6J1ZMQ6gasuNmJdA6KzCqth(Mh9Xgr)oaz6bDwuvDdajQtMXbnDYmoOPp07RbLPhYISHUQ6gasuNmJdA6KzCqtFsmp02KYKPthzWOBYfIRw5kqInqZ1vurDdqtf4kSCODvN5PxG(5TX8BU8ueyviBrpT7EQQZh0jIeWSGRB9egnv1hwewcvbqI6b8KXuvMmD)uFgv1hwewc1B0ne1wALcWADlvz68bDSEcJMaPZh0Xp1NrG0Z7eQQEapzmvLjtp39rv1d4jJPQmz68bD83bW7MaP7Xcdz(8Kbqv9aEYyQQthZBMVaPNcZcKECNd6jbspaGrN5lqYKjtV75Xm2o2towMbdgMhvvbqv1TmdgmmRQUbGe1hRB8rFiXuQOhGQaiqAePMOopIeWOP352wNpOZqFx6IOaPZh0HfjG5bfiDKagnDi8n2o2C56thEc1hoCKagT2zmKrP(B7gkO0hoCKagTZddzuQ7ajeV68keLv15d6mKykv0dqbsFiXucmVrvz68bD4rMjq6d9DPlI6d9DPlIqU3jVDPr9ypahvLPZJmtNm1bGzDpeopmScGe1BXnuTDzDOKPZJwMbdgMvvFiXuQOhGQaiqAePMOmzYKPp6GtbGuyffwPtqfaHgCGYKa

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but NP always spreads from the longest and highest stack afaik and you should always extend the stack with the highest amount.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but NP always spreads from the longest and highest stack afaik and you should always extend the stack with the highest amount.

Exactly.

But if I want to switch targets, I most likely switch to a target that has a lower duration of NP than my previous one, because it did NOT get extended. If I go full-DPS on another target, I waste Death Runes, because I need to extend the NP until UB gets off-CD.

This results in one point in time, where i can switch targets without having to cast more FeS than necessary:

If my target have the same duration of NP (this is the case, if NP just jumped, because it expired on one target).

This WeakAura should track the Combat log, for the Event of Periodic -> Aura removed -> Necrotic Plague -> Source: player

So it shows up, if one NP dropped from one target (this means the next jump will equalize the duration on the targets) and shows the text "POSSIBLE SWITCH!".

It disappears automatically after ~3 seconds.

Or is it a better idea to keep the target with the higher duration in focus and focus-cast just FeS to extend NP until in equalizes, while casting every other spell on my primary target?

Sounds complicated, but this scenario happens frequently, whenever I need to damage another mob.

Thanks for your response,

Regards

Aurora

I only know how to make this on your focus. 

dGtgcaGlfQxtH0mrj1CPQQzt4Mui(gvr2jLSxy3uz)kLFsvO)Ik9Bu8yPAOsHbJsnCfCikuDyjogL6CuvAHOILsvIflcTCLSnfYtrwgQYZf1LfMkrtMIMoPtRQRIsYZerDDjTruIXjfTzvA7uv5Zk6Ruf10uX3frgjvjDqQcgnfmErWjPQ4wuL6AkvNhv1kPqzysPBlsdBibvGeKv0xm633y3quM1aKponw3sp83NoJl7FEiecUMrrnyu3pnOCDrFXOFFquM1akOmiEJTh3oUfukitqMqcY8ZdIcFzKGcYQXg7BriYBSzUxJVzmq66NZybjiMKCE0j4doGQUxbDz61mO35xSYb4aYvsJmKWYgKv0xm633y3quM1akiZiX69k5peG8Qh8IryHvSgkOvmFgNK)qasJeuqj9MQbWYP5((5Co84122o60IR3NrGC1u56NZyLHLnO3eKvJn2EUSCVBcYq8tdkyzKN23tU5X3Z((X2MxlUEFAcsWumHeKweHtHeu(DtralBFbLwf6djuOGQ5GRweHtbhqM)9(9Qq5djO0QqFiHcf0Q0dibLwf6djuOGQ5GBEi6GdOfJiGeuAvOpKqHcQMdUDM0elk4akpeDibLF3ueWkzOqHcYpyzF4zdfaa

This will display : "NP falls off" when Necrotic Plague falls off your focus target and will remain there until it is reapplied. You can change the text to display whatever you want.

Maybe I'm not seeing it right but wouldn't it be a better idea to spread it with BB instead of trying to keep other stacks up with FeS?

Hello Death Knights!

I've played Necroblight for quite a while now and use the special

WeakAura "NecroBlight Helper" from this Forum. Great Stuff,

big thanks!

But I noticed a little problem in fights where Necroblight shines.

Multi-Target aka Maidens, etc.

Switching with Necroblight is quite difficult, because of the following problem.

Target A 25 seconds duration

Target B 10 seconds duration, because Target A's got extendes by FeS.

The only possibility to switch without investing more Death Runes in FeS than necessary,

if the moment, when Necrotic Plague falls of one target and spreads again.

Target A 14 seconds duration

Target B 14 seconds duration

Now both durations are equal and I can switch safely without worring about wasted Death Runes.

I want to track this moment with a WeakAuras.

Trigger is Event -> Combatlog -> Periodic Effect -> AURA_REMOVED

But it does not trigger as intended. The second trigger is for Unholy Blight being off-CD, because switch targets with UB available is not a problem in the first place.

Aura-String is here, for those who want to take a look.

Would be awesome if somebody is more experienced in WA than me.

Thanks for help smile.png

d8Z3faGAPK06rc1lLsIDHeSnPGtJYmbjxgA2ICBbUPeHdjruFJkPJbODkH9s2Tq7xk6NkHHPK8BL6Xuvdvk1GvIgoIoiimnqQdlvNdHwiqwQeLfdQwUOEii6PQwgq1ZvmrPqtvstMQmDkxKk1vvs1ZqsUoQ2ivITQKsBwqBhbFukP(ksiFgu(UePrkLyCiPgns14rIojq5wsuDnKY5byLse5VuXRvsXcOQ6b6E6EQQhUJ2zumQcQOP7XMwLh9ngbuW19ydzQdOIuA6T3ZWGNWMLuZLnx2C5PiWQq2sjRdyry4GMCPCQDLydRic9kI0icnrQbFLclhAA6zegBhRairDdP00zrM54VditOHEQaO(GPW2Bw00H0Dr1Dz6wMbdgMvvF28SpYJmtNm1bGz9HetjW80bsJgqAe1945UX2rDQOanDF(y7ah6mpu3ybONENN7vaKOEJUbTUlUOZh0XdhtW195JTdCmaKOosaJMUbGe1rcy00hoCKagTZddzuQ7aX6LbHtzUlXI16UrD(GodjMsf9auG0Nnp7J6f4AYBJn(0XMlpY9PJ68bDMnp7JcUopIeWOPBSa0thjGrthYDa8U1CjuBy68bDgsmLaZtW1rcy0gDixucqquDGArRDCVw3fvD(GoZMN9rEKzcKoFqhpCmEKzcU(WHJeWO1oJHmk1FB3qbLtB3Lb2Igbds9HetPIEaQxG(5TX8BUSDQdJJ68bD68CVcGefiz6H5EaEl3TUkAqVuMNrxfajsLoLlcdh0KlL3anGROIAWbNi0GtLRaDLMclhAA6H7OPxIdQ2CjeEeWOXZOEKhuZmyWW8OcW17rwq3y7OQ6J1ZMQ6gasuNmJdA6KzCqth(Mh9Xgr)oaz6bDwuvDdajQtMXbnDYmoOPp07RbLPhYISHUQ6gasuNmJdA6KzCqtFsmp02KYKPthzWOBYfIRw5kqInqZ1vurDdqtf4kSCODvN5PxG(5TX8BU8ueyviBrpT7EQQZh0jIeWSGRB9egnv1hwewcvbqI6b8KXuvMmD)uFgv1hwewc1B0ne1wALcWADlvz68bDSEcJMaPZh0Xp1NrG0Z7eQQEapzmvLjtp39rv1d4jJPQmz68bD83bW7MaP7Xcdz(8Kbqv9aEYyQQthZBMVaPNcZcKECNd6jbspaGrN5lqYKjtV75Xm2o2towMbdgMhvvbqv1TmdgmmRQUbGe1hRB8rFiXuQOhGQaiqAePMOopIeWOP352wNpOZqFx6IOaPZh0HfjG5bfiDKagnDi8n2o2C56thEc1hoCKagT2zmKrP(B7gkO0hoCKagTZddzuQ7ajeV68keLv15d6mKykv0dqbsFiXucmVrvz68bD4rMjq6d9DPlI6d9DPlIqU3jVDPr9ypahvLPZJmtNm1bGzDpeopmScGe1BXnuTDzDOKPZJwMbdgMvvFiXuQOhGQaiqAePMOmzYKPp6GtbGuyffwPtqfaHgCGYKa

Just use BB before the switch, it will copy the highest NP duration and Stacks from Target A to B

Wow, as it seems... I did not think of the easiest way... Just use Blood Boil.

Shame to me :D

Thanks a lot for your answers :)

Have an unholy day :D