FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Agent911

Best deck ever.

The deck itself doesn't look bad to me. But I am going to be very honest with you. If you say: "Hearthpwn noobs"  "I am sharing my best shaman deck because constructed ladder is not competitive enough for me to take seriously." and several similar degrading expressions, you must expect to get negative feedbacks, hence downvotes.

Additionally, you just can't claim that a deck is the best. There is always a counter to every deck.

True, my Opinions until reality sets in. Thx for the compliment. Can I convince you to try it and let me know your opinon? Easy deck to mulligan: keep all 3 and under except bgh if vs hunter, mage...real obvious stuff, always throw 4+

Post you own stats? If ladder is not competitive enough for you, you should have some crushing winrates to show off right?

I get disconnected during at least half my games and still make rank 15+ I hardly play, too. Take a look at the deck and tell me it isn't the best. I made a priest now too. I just don't have time to update all my decks. I didn't play the last 6 months of last year.

I am closing this thread because I genuinely feel like this is all about trolling.

• Like 1