FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pasky

Druid guardian: Stamina or agility??

Hello guys I wanted to ask the informations about the druids guardians, I was wondering if it was better to use flask as those that give agility as well as food and potions? Meanhile is not better the metasocket agility instead of the one from stamina?

Sorry for bad english :'(,and thx for the answer

I suppose it depends on your gear. When MSV first came out and I had to tank heroic stone guard as a 3rd OT in a 25 man guild I used stam flask and food with healing potion. I was in all blue gear at the time as well, gemming a lot of crit to heal myself with.

If you're just starting out, stam is usually a good stat to go for I think. Once you get more comfortable or if you need more DPS you can use agility.

Hello guys I wanted to ask the informations about the druids guardians, I was wondering if it was better to use flask as those that give agility as well as food and potions? Meanhile is not better the metasocket agility instead of the one from stamina?

Sorry for bad english :'(,and thx for the answer

In addition to what was said, remember that Agility does nothing at all against magic damage, which is where Stamina is very useful indeed (such as if you're tanking Lei Shi, for example).