FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
vakkos

Arcane DPS (Is it maximum for me?)

Hello everyone. So here's the thing, i've been trying, and checking and tried to maximize my dps and i dont know is it maximum now or should i do abit more.

Here are logs from butcher.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/V6D4BhQndYt8aAR7/#type=summary&source=6

I were analyzing it and i think im doing all good without misstakes.

I have first bonus set, and my question is : does 4 set bonus really boosts dps ?

here is also my armory

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Vakkos/simple

Thanks for help ;)

I guess if you want to be really on the top of this fight, there are very small things you can correct :

-Cas alter time before the bump so that you don't lose any time when you are bumped the first time, and you have three ice flows available for the next bump.

-Sometimes, you stay capped at three arcane missile buffs or ~20s.

36K is my best parse on butcher (on reccount though don't know how it translates on dotabuff), and my stuff is a bit less good than yours (especially you have a better weapon), so i guess you can do a little more if you really play the cycle flawlessly, and if you have some luck on the arcane missiles proc :)

I had a brief look at ur log and these came to me:
1- u lost 1x arcane nova
2- u lost half of ur second AP (4th un glyphed), use AP in a way that you can have the most uptime on it, lining up trinkets/PC with it won't worth it if u loose uptime.
3- RoP uptime was less than 100%
4- prepot
5- u ended ur first burn phase early and extended the second one more than optimal

I couldn't check how many GCD u missed, but I assume there shall be 8-10 unused GCD. Remember as arcane playing aggressive and maximising ur casts while on high mama will gain the most for you.
In that gear I assume u can pull around 40-45k there.

Edited by Drazail

Well i think that i lost AP because of that debuff grull is doing and its stopping for some time always

And well, tell me should i use Arcane Power Glyph or not. ??

Edited by vakkos

Well i think that i lost AP because of that debuff grull is doing and its stopping for some time always

And well, tell me should i use Arcane Power Glyph or not. ??

I thought its butcher fight we are talking abt. anyway, u should use the glyph, lets say a fight gonna take 5 mins, with glyph u will have 1min (2x casts each for 30 sec) uptime on AP, while without the glyph u will have 45sec ( 3 casts each for 15 sec). If the fight will take exactly 6:15, u will gain a minor dps of the glyph as you can line AP with PC though.

BTW, always burn till 50% mana and evocate on 4 charges. ( u will most likely be at 100% after 1st tick)

this is a simple weakauras string to track ur mana if needed: http://pastebin.com/an55g7x5

Edited by Drazail

ahhhh right, my misstake, i were analyzing grull fight ;pp

KK, i will use it next fights and check is it better in fact.

weakaura added also, thanks for help btw ;)