FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Khalizon

A question about prot warrior damage...

So last night we were running noraml HM.  On tectus I did 30k dps and was top dmg done and dps according to skada.  I forgot to record logs.  On twins I did 26k while tanking phemos.  I was top dmg and dps on that fight as well.  Is it just me being a good prot warrior and I outgear our dps?  Or is it supposed to kinda be like that on a few fights.  I do outgear some of the people in the guild but not by a huge margin.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Khalizon/advanced

I wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. Prot warriors do solid damage on any cleave fight, or where Deep Wounds can be spread to lots of adds, and Tectus and twin ogrons have been very good fights for me as well, from a tank damage standpoint. These are also two fights where your DPS are busy continually running out of various nasty ground effects, so it's not uncommon for the tanks to make a good showing. As long as you're getting bosses down and not wiping, all is well.

Edited by Larssen