FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

[Shadow] Tier 7 talents

Hey guys, I'am levelling my SP at the moment and have a question about the Tier 7 talents.

Going by the guide here the priority stats for each of the 3 choice is different.

I'am looking at going with Void Entropy as I think it best suits my playstyle.

What are most people using for thier Tier 7 choice and is there a better dps output with one over another? 

Do not use void entrophy.  It's too weak in comparison to the other two, and is 100% useless while leveling.

While leveling, I strongly recommend clarity of power.  CoP is advantageous against raid bosses where there is 1-2 targets, and provides superior manuverability.  Auspicious Spirits (AS) is better when there are more targets who will live long enough for SW:Pain to expire. 

But definatlely CoP while leveling.  How many mobs do you fight while leveling that don't die in under a minute?  Even while dungeoning, most dungeon boss encounters have a single target, so VEnt is going to be worthless.

Thanks for the reply but its a Tier 7 talent you get at lvl100 so I cant level with it.

Levelling as going from ilevel 600 to raid entry level?

AS would be a better raid choice then going by your statement on something like a raid boss as SWP will expire and need to be renewed?

Sorry, no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that.  CoP is generally best for questing, is what I should have said..

You should be flipping between CoP and AS depending on which boss you're fighting. 

I myself tend to use CoP. I almost never switch.

CoP becomes quite a DPS gain especially when you master the dotweaving rotation.

I must say that auspicious spirits did suprise me when I took it. YOu gain alot of extra shadow orbs and can therefore do nice damage.

Never used Void Entropy since most priests agree it is not worth taking in raid setting.