Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daowen

How do you spend ........

How do you spent your time ingame over 1 week?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

i guess it depends on the class if you are able to solo it, but so far i never came up to someone who could. Managed to do with 2 people myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Rivinhal
      Hey guys, I'm just curious as to what the most "popular" main spec is as of patch 6.2.
      If you would, please follow the link (at the bottom, sorry the embed won't work on the forums for some reason) to the Straw Poll site and select your "main" spec and vote!

      If you guys want, you can also submit your results here in this thread and explain why you each use the spec you do. Despite theory-crafting, we WoW players often have a wondrous variety of reasons for choosing their classes and specs, so I'm rather interested in the results!

      Thanks ladies and gents!

      6.2 Rogue Spec Poll Results
       
      Edit: I've "closed" the poll. I address this in my latest/last post in the thread.

      "I think the data is pretty solid at this point.

      Assassination is ruling, with 50% of players maining sin/mut;
      Combat is up next, with 27% of players loving AoE; and
      Subtlety is last, with 23% of players wondering why Sub isn't better at single target lol (sorry guys, but it should be!)"

      Thanks for all the votes guys. I truly appreciate everyone coming together here to help gather some interesting data.
×
×
  • Create New...