FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Iaru112

Pet autoattack

Hello and nice to meet you guys I'm new here (sorry for my mistakes in English)

I'm making this topic because I think I have a problem with my pet auto shots... I've watched the logs after Gruul kill, and my pet did 127 auto shots in the fight, while an other hunter of my guild did more than 300, so that's a huge loss of dps (We are BM)

If someone could help me that's would be great thank you ! :)

Hello and nice to meet you guys I'm new here (sorry for my mistakes in English)

I'm making this topic because I think I have a problem with my pet auto shots... I've watched the logs after Gruul kill, and my pet did 127 auto shots in the fight, while an other hunter of my guild did more than 300, so that's a huge loss of dps (We are BM)

If someone could help me that's would be great thank you ! smile.png

Stampede glyph more than likely.

Hello and thank you very much for your answer, so you are telling me that stampede without the glyph cancel my pet's autoshots ? oO 

It won't cancel it at all.  What happens with an unglyphed Stampede is that 4 other pets are summoned and do their 40s worth of auto-attacks (where they are counted as a different pet in logs) vs with a glyphed Stampede 4 of the same pet that is active get summoned, so you effectively have 5 of the same pet auto-attacking the target (where they are all counted as one pet in logs).  In a log of a person who doesn't use the glyph, you will see 5 different entries for *pet-name* melee, with one being much higher since it is your active pet throughout the encounter, whereas in a log with the glyph you will only see one entry for *pet-name* melee since they are all counted as that one pet.