9 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 72+ traits.
- 8/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood.
Any and all applications will be considered.
First of all, sorry for my english. :)
I know there are tons of the same topics, but they didn’t help me much.
I want start to play Legion and i can’t decide which one DK or Druid. My main is usualy tank but, I want to play also like decent dps. I think UDK/BD both are on same lvl ?
I like both GD and BDK, I don’t know how they stand right now I know GD got some nerf and BDK buff.
But in general is still GB best tank and what about BDK is he decent or crappy.
Also there is one big question – 7.3 I read about GD T21 and have very bad set bonus.
What do you think about DK bonuses. When bone shield is consumed the cooldown of DRW is reduced by 3s, 4p When DRW fades, rune regeneration is increased by 15% for 10 sec. I know it’s just PTR but still.
I will be glad for every opinion.
Something's been bugging me recently - why is mastery more valuable to an Unholy DK than versatility? It seems to me that versatility should be superior because it increases ALL damage (shadow & physical) while mastery only increases shadow damage. Does 1% of mastery scale differently than 1% of versatility in some way? I assume I am misunderstanding something here about how versatility works.
Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.